Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Olight Canada] NOV 28! Free Flash Light for New & Old customers! $5 Shipping?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 4:23 pm
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
4499 posts
1446 upvotes
Why is the existing customer light better than the new customer one?
Jul 27, 2010
960 posts
684 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Can we create an account now? Or does the account have to be created on Nov 28?
Feb 11, 2010
106 posts
115 upvotes
GTA
Can't wait to get one. Video about the factory if anyone interested and all the test they do on these lights.

Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1334 posts
625 upvotes
Vancouver
vivibaby wrote:
Nov 18th, 2019 2:42 pm
To reward customers who have previously supported the company? And also to lessen the monetary impact of people who order more than one "free" /discounted light?

If anything it would not make sense if they made the existing customers get the lower value light. They would just make a new account lmao.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3440 posts
1951 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
vivibaby wrote:
Nov 18th, 2019 2:42 pm
I personally think the old one is better. Their own battery, forced recharge, sure a little stronger in light. But still I think the old one is actually better. Makes wicked gift too.
---
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
24961 posts
5238 upvotes
cgg123321 wrote:
Nov 19th, 2019 3:39 am
To reward customers who have previously supported the company? And also to lessen the monetary impact of people who order more than one "free" /discounted light?

If anything it would not make sense if they made the existing customers get the lower value light. They would just make a new account lmao.
Also, since the deal starts on the 28th, couldn't one just make a purchase now and then qualify for the "old customer" light at that point? I.e. If you really want the new customer light, buy something now.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1334 posts
625 upvotes
Vancouver
ES_Revenge wrote:
Nov 19th, 2019 10:42 am
Also, since the deal starts on the 28th, couldn't one just make a purchase now and then qualify for the "old customer" light at that point? I.e. If you really want the new customer light, buy something now.
Hmm I'm not too sure how it works. I've owned a lot of other brands but never an olight. I do know they make good lights though, and may pick up something else with this $5 light.

I think it's great they are doing this, many people are used to just using the crappy ebay/dollarama zoom flashlights with terrible tints and output. It's a great way to get people into this hobby :P
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
12224 posts
6494 upvotes
Toronto
Would totally jump on this, but it's 9 days away and I'll forget.
Upvoted for those that remember.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 13, 2019
79 posts
76 upvotes
I like this but how could it be so expensive!
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3904 posts
2783 upvotes
2Fleet wrote:
Nov 19th, 2019 4:04 pm
I like this but how could it be so expensive!
Their lights are very solid lights and are quite powerful.

This light you're talking about can go up to 2300 lumens, the lights they are giving out for "free" are around 80-150 lumens for some comparisons.
Jan 13, 2013
162 posts
50 upvotes
Victoria
Uh, so I assume 'previous customers' means people who actually bought something from them? Does that include people who signed up / registered but never purchased?
Jan 4, 2010
29 posts
16 upvotes
Edmonton
debitcard wrote:
Nov 24th, 2019 10:49 pm
Uh, so I assume 'previous customers' means people who actually bought something from them? Does that include people who signed up / registered but never purchased?
It might, because they had problems with the last promotion and everyone had to check out as a guest.
My account shows no orders even though my guest checkout used the same email as my real account.
Free gifts:
--- If you have never placed an order before, register and login to the new account to get a free i3E keychain light.
--- Existing customers who have placed a previous order(if you placed order as a guest before, please register before NOV 26th); then log into your account to get a brand new I1R 2 for free.

Do you have any friends who are new to Olight?
Tell them to create an account starting Nov. 28 to add a free I3E to their cart!
Sep 16, 2019
99 posts
80 upvotes
koffey wrote:
Nov 19th, 2019 2:16 pm
Would totally jump on this, but it's 9 days away and I'll forget.
Upvoted for those that remember.
Only three days away. Thought I would forget too, but ran into thread again. YOU got it!