Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Olight Canada] NOV 28! Free Flash Light for New & Old customers! $5 Shipping?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 6:34 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1640 posts
933 upvotes
WTF, it's showing $9.99 for shipping for old customers.. If it was $5, I would order it but not at $9.99
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
Dec 26, 2007
430 posts
185 upvotes
Montreal
It's live! ($9.99 shipping, or free above $59).
Apr 8, 2007
267 posts
77 upvotes
Damn...$10 shipping. Not sure it's worth it unless you had intended to buy something else also.
Jul 27, 2010
988 posts
704 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Chrno wrote: Probably a $5 shipping fee like last time, but they're good torches. Worth the shipping cost.
kanechart wrote: Worth it for the $5 shipping.

I will become a New Customer again. I don't care or want the rechargeable version especially since it's not a AAA size or have a special insert to use a AAA.
kanechart wrote: They have another deal. $5 for the flashlight and free shipping ;)
michelangelo88 wrote: The shipping is only $5 but these flashlights are absolutely worth it I think. My dad stole mine as soon as he saw it :\
What if the shipping is $10.00? Worth it now?
Jul 14, 2012
48 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
Regular price for the I1R 2 is $20 on Amazon, I1R is $21 with a $4 coupon. So that makes it $17... $10 doesn't seem that great of a deal. I'm probably going to pass on it. Have enough flashlights lol
Last edited by jkjkjkjk on Nov 28th, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 10, 2006
429 posts
184 upvotes
Yeah, $10 seems just enough for me to lose interest... at $5 it would have been a done deal.
Jan 10, 2006
429 posts
184 upvotes
jkjkjkjk wrote: Regular price is $20 on Amazon, and right now there's a $4 coupon. So that makes it $16... $10 doesn't seem that great of a deal. I'm probably going to pass on it. Have enough flashlights lol
Looks like $14 regular price, currently on sale for just over $11 at amazon. So, really not much of a freebie :P https://www.amazon.ca/Olight%C2%AE-Keyc ... 019GQQXVI/

Strange how easily the goodwill of a "freebie" gets lost with these little tricks making it feel more scammy. Someone I told about this deal is so irritated for having made an account that they want to close their account... if they can find such an option.
Jul 14, 2012
48 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
Sorry I was referring to the I1r 2.

Is it also $10 shipping for the I3e?
fizikz wrote: Looks like $14 regular price, currently on sale for just over $11 at amazon. So, really not much of a freebie :P https://www.amazon.ca/Olight%C2%AE-Keyc ... 019GQQXVI/

Strange how easily the goodwill of a "freebie" gets lost with these little tricks making it feel more scammy. Someone I told about this deal is so irritated for having made an account that they want to close their account... if they can find such an option.
Jan 10, 2006
429 posts
184 upvotes
jkjkjkjk wrote: Sorry I was referring to the I1r 2.

Is it also $10 shipping for the I3e?
Oh I see. The "discount" not freebie is slightly better with the i1R 2 being a bit more expensive.

Yes, the shipping says flat $9.99 with the "free" i1E and the 20% discounted $16 i1R 2 in the cart.
Jan 10, 2006
429 posts
184 upvotes
TSM wrote: They also removed the $0 Micro USB charging cables for the i1R 2 from their website... Planned on buying the M2R Pro bundle and an extra i1R 2 as a gift, but I'm annoyed now and don't care anymore.
Was the charging cable listed on the Canadian site? I had checked before midnight and didn't find it, after noticing it was available on the US site. https://www.olightstore.com/micro-usb-c ... cable.html

These games are annoying.
Sep 16, 2019
711 posts
796 upvotes
koffey wrote: Would totally jump on this, but it's 9 days away and I'll forget.
Upvoted for those that remember.
Friendly reminder, today is the day.
At $9.99 shipping I don't think I will do it. Was expecting it to be $5 since others mentioned this has been the cost in the past.
Feb 20, 2007
593 posts
99 upvotes
fizikz wrote: Was the charging cable listed on the Canadian site? I had checked before midnight and didn't find it, after noticing it was available on the US site. https://www.olightstore.com/micro-usb-c ... cable.html

These games are annoying.
Yeah, that was the original link I bookmarked. They kind of seems like another lame company buying youtubers with free merch for publicity and having these "sales" all the time just to bring their inflated prices back to normal.
Jul 7, 2013
531 posts
730 upvotes
Shadow888 wrote: I was able to add both I3E and I1R to cart and still 9.99 shipping, anyone else tried?
Were you able to check out?

I got an error saying only for new customers.

cheers,
Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes