Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Olight Canada] NOV 28! Free Flash Light for New & Old customers! $5 Shipping?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 6:34 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8627 posts
4992 upvotes
Toronto
Wow $10 shipping on a $11 freebie, good thing I used a throwaway e-mail. At least with Amazon there's easy returns.

OP might want to update title with shipping fee.
Jan 10, 2006
429 posts
184 upvotes
michelangelo88 wrote: Go there and search for AloneFire P24 LED Flashlight Light Mini Bulb Lamp Key Chain Ring Keychain Clear Lamp Torch Keyring.

I found it by searching keychain torch and found quite a few waterproof ones. If olight is purchasing OEM products and branding them, then similar looking products will be all over such sites.
Do yourself a favor and don't. There's a lot of garbage flashlights out there. Olight isn't one of them. That "AloneFire" doesn't have the same body or LED. It might be fine for $3 but know you're not getting the same thing at all.

In general, there are lots (seriously, a very long list) of something-Fire clones out there of questionable quality. It gets even worse when you get into batteries.
Shadow888 wrote:
Not sure how, but I was able to get both for 9.99, and paid:

Items Qty Price
I3E EOS Black Free Gift

SKU: AM-i3E-Black-CA-Free

1 CAD$0.00
I1R 2 EOS Free Gift

SKU: AM-OL-I1R-II-CA-OS-Free

1 CAD$0.00
Subtotal CAD$0.00
Shipping & Handling CAD$9.99
Grand Total CAD$9.99
O.M.G. That worked for me too. Let's see if it actually ships...
Apr 8, 2007
267 posts
77 upvotes
Shadow888 wrote: Not sure how, but I was able to get both for 9.99, and paid:

Items Qty Price
I3E EOS Black Free Gift

SKU: AM-i3E-Black-CA-Free

1 CAD$0.00
I1R 2 EOS Free Gift

SKU: AM-OL-I1R-II-CA-OS-Free

1 CAD$0.00
Subtotal CAD$0.00
Shipping & Handling CAD$9.99
Grand Total CAD$9.99
Doesn't work for new customers but I didn't expect it to.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
1402 posts
35 upvotes
Markham
fizikz wrote: Do yourself a favor and don't. There's a lot of garbage flashlights out there. Olight isn't one of them. That "AloneFire" doesn't have the same body or LED. It might be fine for $3 but know you're not getting the same thing at all.

In general, there are lots (seriously, a very long list) of something-Fire clones out there of questionable quality. It gets even worse when you get into batteries.

O.M.G. That worked for me too. Let's see if it actually ships...
Did yours shipped yet? Mine still shows processing.
Nov 30, 2005
855 posts
258 upvotes
Belleville, ON
Last time they charged me the 5 dollar shipping and didnt send out the flashlight until 6 months later. It was warm.last time and the shipling this time kills the deal.
Feb 2, 2010
947 posts
770 upvotes
Chrno wrote: $10 shipping... I'm out.
Same here, I already dropped ~$100 on a Seeker 2 so I'm loathe to get any more flashlights, but $5 and I would have gone for it .
Jan 10, 2006
429 posts
184 upvotes
Shadow888 wrote: Mine still shows processing.
Same.
ZxExN wrote: Last time they charged me the 5 dollar shipping and didnt send out the flashlight until 6 months later.
LOL 6 months? I'm not holding my breath. But how does that delay even happen considering their orders/shipping are fulfilled by amazon?
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4645 posts
1340 upvotes
Kitchener
fizikz wrote: O.M.G. That worked for me too. Let's see if it actually ships...
How? I couldn't add the I3E to cart. Did you previously check out as guest or something?

I might just pay for the i1R even if i can't get i3E to work.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1131 posts
822 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
I ordered 3 and they charged me 10, 10, and 5.
Jan 10, 2006
429 posts
184 upvotes
Thundercloud wrote: How? I couldn't add the I3E to cart. Did you previously check out as guest or something?

I might just pay for the i1R even if i can't get i3E to work.
Maybe it was a momentary glitch. Originally I had gotten a message about it being only for old customers when trying to add the i1R to the cart.

I can't test it for you anymore because it says only one free gift per customer and won't add either one to my cart.

I actually intended to pay for the i1R and get the i3E "free" but got annoyed by the $10 shipping...
Jul 18, 2007
362 posts
34 upvotes
Shows $10 shipping for me, how did you guys get $5?
Nov 30, 2005
855 posts
258 upvotes
Belleville, ON
fizikz wrote: Same.
LOL 6 months? I'm not holding my breath. But how does that delay even happen considering their orders/shipping are fulfilled by amazon?
They just forgot to ship it. They had to reprocess the order once I emailed them.
Jan 10, 2006
429 posts
184 upvotes
fizikz wrote: O.M.G. That worked for me too. Let's see if it actually ships...
Well it did ship and it arrived today. But the box contains only the i1R 2 EOS, and that is the only item mentioned on the packing slip.

On Olight's website, my order clearly contains both the i1R 2 EOS and the i3E EOS. At the moment the status is still listed as Processed, but the Shipping has count 0. I dunno very confusing. Also, when the order was placed, there was no confirmation email, only an order/invoice on their website. The only email I got was from paypal for payment confirmation.

On Dec 2, I got an email from Olight referencing my order number and saying the expected delivery date is Dec 6, but not stating which items. There was also no tracking provided. It arrived today by Intelcom and the package has a valid tracking number.

I guess I'll see if the i3E is shipped separately or what happens. The communication from Olight is really lacking.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1131 posts
822 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
I ordered 3, they charged 10, 10, and 5 for shipping. I received 2 of them, the other is suppose to be on the way.
These are fantastic lights and even though last time it was 5 for shipping, I am happy with the price.
Great for gift giving.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
1402 posts
35 upvotes
Markham
fizikz wrote: Well it did ship and it arrived today. But the box contains only the i1R 2 EOS, and that is the only item mentioned on the packing slip.

On Olight's website, my order clearly contains both the i1R 2 EOS and the i3E EOS. At the moment the status is still listed as Processed, but the Shipping has count 0. I dunno very confusing. Also, when the order was placed, there was no confirmation email, only an order/invoice on their website. The only email I got was from paypal for payment confirmation.

On Dec 2, I got an email from Olight referencing my order number and saying the expected delivery date is Dec 6, but not stating which items. There was also no tracking provided. It arrived today by Intelcom and the package has a valid tracking number.

I guess I'll see if the i3E is shipped separately or what happens. The communication from Olight is really lacking.
I'm in the same situation, but got the package today in an Amazon delivery box containing only the I1R, while on my order it has the I3E as well. I've emailed Olight to see what they say.