Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Olight Canada] NOV 28! Free Flash Light for New & Old customers! $5 Shipping?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 6:34 pm
Jan 10, 2006
429 posts
183 upvotes
Shadow888 wrote: I'm in the same situation, but got the package today in an Amazon delivery box containing only the I1R, while on my order it has the I3E as well. I've emailed Olight to see what they say.
Please report back with what Olight replies.

I decided to contact them after Dec 6, the expected delivery date, in case they had shipped the two items separately for some reason. My package was an Amazon delivery box too, delivered by Intelcom.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
1399 posts
34 upvotes
Markham
fizikz wrote: Please report back with what Olight replies.

I decided to contact them after Dec 6, the expected delivery date, in case they had shipped the two items separately for some reason. My package was an Amazon delivery box too, delivered by Intelcom.
They've replied today with:
Good to you! As we found that two free gift has been added into your cart when shipping your order. It's a system bug, we have feeedback to our IT engineer to have a check.
Although you are a new customer, we sent one I1R 2 to you. The I1R 2 is worth more than I3E , higher lumens. Hope you like it.
Jan 10, 2006
429 posts
183 upvotes
Shadow888 wrote: They've replied today with:
They told me something similar, that it was a bug and that after confirming I'm an old customer (I'm not) they sent the I1R 2. I replied that it is unacceptable for my order to be modified and shipped without first confirming with me. I offered to return the I1R 2 for a refund or asked them to respect the order. They said they will send the I3E since I'm a new customer and let me keep the I1R 2.