Expired Hot Deals

Olight Black Friday

Olight Flashlight Black Friday Sale Starts Wed Nov 24 @8pm EST - Cyber Monday starts Sun Nov 28 @8pm

[OP]
Nov 10, 2011
989 posts
989 upvotes
St. Catharines

[Black Friday] Olight Flashlight Black Friday Sale Starts Wed Nov 24 @8pm EST - Cyber Monday starts Sun Nov 28 @8pm

Deal Link:
Savings:
up to 50%
Expiry:
November 29, 2021
Retailer:
Olight
OLIGHT announced their Black Friday Sale. New flashlights, new accessories, new colours, and some big discounts (up to 50% off the MSRP).

DATES: VIP Early access begins at 8pm EST Sunday Nov 21. Regular access begins at 8pm EST Wednesday Nov 24. The sale ends at 11:59pm EST Monday Nov 29. The Cyber Monday specials start at 8pm Sunday Nov 28.

There are so many lights and accessories on sale, that you should check out their website if you are interested. Lights range from $11.86 to $667.46.

Each account can get one freebie. This is a random selection of a black i1R2Pro (new rechargeable keychain light), an Olive Drab i3E (new colour of an AAA keychain light), or a whistle (new product in Titanium, Purple , or Blue). UPDATE: Unlike prior months, your order must be over $0 in order to get this freebie. Unfortunately, the 2 cheapest items ($1.95-2.95) on the site are no longer available.

UPDATE: Due to customer request the freebie has been changed to the black i1R2Pro (new rechargeable keychain light). The whistle is now available to high level VIP accounts only. You still have to buy something else to get the freebie. Don't know what happened to the green i3E (this is the one I would have liked to get).

If your total order is under $59, shipping will be $9.90. Over $59, it is free.

What is exciting in this sale? Good question. Personally, my order will be small, I might not even get free shipping. Obviously, YMMV.

To see all the specials, I think you need to look at the Home Page and the Black Friday page.

FYI Supposedly there will be Cyber Monday specials, as well.

UPDATE Nov 28 Many of the items on the web-site are now sold out. However, there have been some items added. There are a couple of things that have been added for Cyber Monday These are limited quantity, and start at 8pm EST tonight (Sunday Nov 28). The green i3E AAA keychain light is 4.95 for Cyber Monday. Again best if you scroll through the home & Black Friday pages to see what is available.

UPDATE Nov 29 All 600 of the green i3E lights were sold before 6am Monday Nov 29.
Last edited by cpfan on Nov 29th, 2021 6:13 am, edited 6 times in total.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4960 posts
1480 upvotes
Toronto
What's the biggest prize you got for spinning the wheel?

I won an Omino bar.
Feb 1, 2005
249 posts
21 upvotes
Coquitlam
X9R is the top prize.

Congrats on the win!
[OP]
Nov 10, 2011
989 posts
989 upvotes
St. Catharines
Mr. Robo wrote: What's the biggest prize you got for spinning the wheel?

I won an Omino bar.
I won an MCA charger last month on the prize wheel. We really like the MCA, so I'm glad that I won it, because I wasn't going to buy one. My wife won an Open Pro in September. It's sitting on my desk unused.
[OP]
Nov 10, 2011
989 posts
989 upvotes
St. Catharines
The VIP access began last night (Sunday Nov 21).
[OP]
Nov 10, 2011
989 posts
989 upvotes
St. Catharines
UPDATE: Due to customer request the freebie has been changed to the black i1R2Pro (new rechargeable keychain light). The whistle is now available to high level VIP accounts only. You still have to buy something else to get the freebie. Don't know what happened to the green i3E (this is the one I would have liked to get).
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2681 posts
1164 upvotes
North York
Wish their cycling lights would be in the sale. They're mediocre but for hte right price..
[OP]
Nov 10, 2011
989 posts
989 upvotes
St. Catharines
quazy wrote: Wish their cycling lights would be in the sale. They're mediocre but for hte right price..
All their bike lights are 15% off. Not a huge discount, but if you need something soon.

In addition, the RN 3500 is $134.98 with a free RN 180TL (tail light). So free shipping, and use code BF10 for $10 off. Also get the free keychain light if you sign in to an account.

On Friday night Nov 26 from 8pm to 11:59 EST, the RN1500, RN120, and RN1500/RN120 combo is on sale.

https://www.olightstore.ca/bike-lights.html
[OP]
Nov 10, 2011
989 posts
989 upvotes
St. Catharines
Many of the items on the web-site are now sold out. However, there have been some items added. There are a couple of things that have been added for Cyber Monday These are limited quantity, and start at 8pm EST tonight (Sunday Nov 28).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)