Expired Hot Deals

[Olightstore.ca] I3E EOS BLACK $0 + $9.99 shipping (Partly a Repeat of BF deal)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2019 11:01 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1184 posts
3069 upvotes
Toronto, ON

I3E EOS BLACK $0 + $9.99 shipping (Partly a Repeat of BF deal)

Deal Link:
Price:
$9.99
Retailer:
Olightstore.ca
For anyone who is interested, the Olight Black Friday deal for I3E EOS Black is back with the usual gimickery of Free but pay $9.99 shipping deal

Olightstore.ca - I3E EOS Black Gift

Alternatively, you can purchase the same on amazon for a slightly higher price, if in case you have some promotional credit lying around.

Amazon - Olight® I3E EOS Mini 90 lumens - $11.16
Amazon - Olight® I1R EOS 2 150 lumens - $15.96
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
2 replies
Apr 25, 2014
175 posts
157 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Not sure why the downvotes, I got it for Black Friday and I was impressed by the power of this little thing.
It literally lighted up most of my basement very clearly, if you keep it with your keys, I am pretty sure it will perform great in any occasion that you might need it.
And $10 is a good price for something like that.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2297 posts
1814 upvotes
Ottawa
Denkel wrote: Not sure why the downvotes, I got it for Black Friday and I was impressed by the power of this little thing.
It literally lighted up most of my basement very clearly, if you keep it with your keys, I am pretty sure it will perform great in any occasion that you might need it.
And $10 is a good price for something like that.
Because this was $0 + $5 shipping the last time they had this offer (the one before BF). Also, this exact same light can be purchased on Amazon for $11.16 with free prime shipping. This "deal" saves you $1.16 with a much longer shipping wait time. The flashlight is great, but the price isn't.