Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Om Company

Online Wills & Emergency Care Plans - ONTARIO Only

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2018 8:32 am
Jul 11, 2007
27 posts
8 upvotes
canada

Online Wills & Emergency Care Plans - ONTARIO Only

Deal Link:
Savings:
30% Off
Expiry:
December 26, 2018
Retailer:
Om Company
I claimed a RFD offer (15% off) here: Om Online Wills & Emergency Care Plans. My parents and siblings also used the service. the thread summary is pretty good at summing up the 9 or 10 pages that thread is at...but read through for any questions you may have

They sent out a 30% off code to someusers only it seems. I didn't receive this but someone i referred forwarded this. not as sexy as electronics, but worth a look for anyone interested.

FYI: The service seems to only work in Ontario right now, with many other users being put on a waitlist for other provinces, so i labeled this ontario only, but if this works for anyone else pls post.

COUPON: JINGLEWILLS

Edit: Updated this thread with a new code that was emailed a few days back and deal URL to point to an informative thread by one of the employees here.
Last edited by mfinc on Dec 26th, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
so what's the price after taxes and coupon etc?
Jul 11, 2007
27 posts
8 upvotes
canada
actng wrote: so what's the price after taxes and coupon etc?
there isn't just one price, three different plans: $95, $145 and $225 the last one is for couples. so best to assume 75.14, 114.70 and 177.98.
everyone I've referred has purchased couples, since we all have kids. check the thread would be better resource for the main difference between the first and second.
Jul 11, 2007
27 posts
8 upvotes
canada
Didn't see point of posting a new thread. A discount was emailed, sounded like it will be the last of this kind for some time. Code is JINGLEWILLS and saw this deal show up in COUPONS, for which i updated the deal url.

i have used this service for friends and family. Support has been great.

this is an imporatnt thing to do, but likely to get burried in boxing day sales today.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)