15168 upvotes
Toronto
Loose change for jay z and Beyoncé Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
9735 posts
3236 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Good on Rolls Royce for hosing these 3 customers for as much as they could. I assume great margins on these cars too. They even made a video for them to feel better about the purchase.

Overall Face With Tears Of Joy

Edit:

Someone posted this on YouTube comments.

Paradigm shift guy, forgot where the dishes will go once dirty? Lol.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210605-143627.jpg
Last edited by Andro on Jun 5th, 2021 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feb 17, 2015
955 posts
1111 upvotes
Canada
Cost Breakdown:

Cost of the car: $4M
Glamour: $30M

Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Andro wrote: Good on Rolls Royce for hosing these 3 customers for as much as they could. I assume great margins on this cars too. They even made a video for them to feel better about the purchase.

Overall Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
9735 posts
3236 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
CuriousJack wrote: Cost Breakdown:

Cost of the car: $4M
Glamour: $30M

Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
I was thinking more like:

Cost of the car: $1M
Glamour: $33M
Being seen in one: Priceless
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
19014 posts
7062 upvotes
Toronto
Really ugly looking. You would think it would look better.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
9735 posts
3236 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
carmaster wrote: Really ugly looking. You would think it would look better.
It think it looks aight. However, that dish rack is completely useless and that price is only for the ones who have loads of money to burn.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2821 posts
1347 upvotes
Calgary
"Brace yourself — we’re about to enter an age of the most obscene vehicles built by the most tasteless millionaires from around the world."

Who cares? Why are people so worried about what others do with their lives?

3 people had RR build them their own cars. $20M pounds or $10M pounds is irrelevant.
Jan 13, 2007
510 posts
397 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
As much of an automotive enthusiast as I am, I couldn't help but laugh throughout Torsten Müller-Ötvös's entire monologue. The way he spoke of this automobile was so incredibly pretentious. If you didn't know what he was referring to, you'd think that Rolls-Royce just cured COVID. The rapid crescendo of the intense background music would lead you to believe that they have undertaken something absolutely profound and groundbreaking. They speak of the "investment" and this "movement" like it was going to forever change humankind. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Jan 23, 2008
154 posts
20 upvotes
I would have thought if you could afford that much money to take your friends for a picnic you could likely just afford to have your catering staff follow you in a van stocked with everything you need. Seems easier.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4113 posts
4296 upvotes
CanadianLurker wrote: I wonder if @angryaudifanatic is going to put a deposit down..?
I saw this when it came out. Apparently they're making 3 or 4 of these in total. Sadly, I'm a peon and RR would never consider me. That, and I can't afford one, so....maybe in the next life :)

I did drool fairly heavily though...that I can't hide!
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1519 posts
1079 upvotes
Brampton
Even with winning current lotto max still can't afford to buy.