Students

Which one is the best Canadian architecture school for undergraduates? Waterloo, U of T, Carleton, Mcgill, or Ryerson?

[OP]
Apr 9, 2019
1 posts

Which one is the best Canadian architecture school for undergraduates? Waterloo, U of T, Carleton, Mcgill, or Ryerson?

Hello, I am an international student who has studied in BC, Canada for the last 4 years. I want to be an architect, so I applied to many different universities' architecture programs. So far, I got conditional offers from U of T, Ryerson, Carleton (Scholarship of $12000), and OCAD, but I am still waiting for the results from McGill and Waterloo.

However, because I need to make my decision by April 20th because of Ryerson, I think I need to accept one of the offers I got before I get offers from Mcgill and Waterloo. So here are questions.

1. Among the universities that admitted me, which one is the best to go in terms of curriculum, school's reputation, school environment, and job opportunity? I know everyone's standard is different, so I just want to hear diverse opinions :)

2. If I get offers from Waterloo or McGill, are they better than the schools that I am already admitted?

I know many of you said that graduate program is more important than pre-architecture program to be an architect, but I just want to start my career from a good place. Anyway, thank you for reading my questions.
admitted.png