Dec 5, 2017
78 posts
276 upvotes

OnePlus 8T $569 cnd from oneplus

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
OnePlus.com
This may be an mobile app store only deal but today I noticed the OnePlus 8T was $629 with an additional $25 off $400 coupon in the store.

Solid deal for a great phone. Free shipping as well

**** For $25 off 400 coupon sign up to the OnePlus club for your code ****

**** Even HOTTER deal!!!! $569 with $60 off code SEPTOP8T**** thank you pamplo1
Last edited by Freefast99 on Sep 18th, 2021 11:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
235 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1221 posts
514 upvotes
Toronto
Ok price. Where do you find the 25 coupon? I dont see it I am using chrome browser
[OP]
Dec 5, 2017
78 posts
276 upvotes
You have to sign up to the OnePlus club to get the coupon $25 off 400
Deal Guru
Jun 24, 2006
10534 posts
4655 upvotes
Good phone. Wifey and I still using ours and intend to for some time. Neither of us care for the curved phone trend oneplus is going to now.....

Not sure what the value to performance is to buy it today though, or if there are better options, we have only had oneplus phones for a while so don't follow much else.
Dec 1, 2016
85 posts
99 upvotes
calgary alberta
For the price, this is an amazing phone. I love mine.
[OP]
Dec 5, 2017
78 posts
276 upvotes
I have a oneplus 7 that has been the best phone I ever owned. I recently upgrade to the Samsung galaxy flip 3 which is going back (battery life is horrible) so at this price it was a easy decision!
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3589 posts
1070 upvotes
Ottawa
I've owned 3 OnePlus phones with my last one being the OnePlus 7t. OnePlus has changed significantly as a company and their original vision of flagship killer at a valued price has gone by the wayside. All OnePlus phones will be converted from their superior Oxygen OS platform to the inferior OPPO Color OS platform next year

OnePlus 7t:
- OnePlus shipped a horrible Android 11 update, to the point the phone was severely overheating and battery drain was absolutely abysmal
- OnePlus took many months to fix these critical bugs and users were left with not stable phones
- There's always ongoing bugs in each update. New updates fixes old bugs and creates new ones
Dec 26, 2008
257 posts
147 upvotes
Ottawa
grumpy2906 wrote: Does it come with a case ?
Looks like the free case is OOS. only the first 100 orders get free case.
Dec 26, 2008
257 posts
147 upvotes
Ottawa
The price of oneplus and apple 11 open box, made me want to switch from android to apple :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5531 posts
2360 upvotes
Aymer wrote: The price of oneplus and apple 11 open box, made me want to switch from android to apple :facepalm:
Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4890 posts
1419 upvotes
Wat
Will Black Friday come with a better price? I can wait a couple months.. this is tempting.
Oct 22, 2012
3 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Makes it even sweeter with $60 off with code SEPTOP8T
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1563 posts
5968 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
In all honesty, I have been a Oneplus owner for many models throughout the years, but their build quality has gone down the drain. I have had OP3, OP5T, OP6 and I recently have this exact model OP8T (8gb/256). I must say that I am beyond dissapointed in this phone and would return it If I could. It has all the bells and whistles on paper, but does not live up to the hype.

1) for a hardware heavyweight, it gets boggled down a lot (yes animations are off and minimal software is installed.
2) Call waiting works sometimes and sometimes it will just cut you off the first call.
3) Can't end calls sometimes when you hit the END button.
4) My MAIN issue with this phone is the internal antenna. This phone barely gets any reception inside buildings. Some notes, located in GTA, phones does a case on it but have tried it without the case as I thought this was blocking the signal and still it is terrible. I have also tried a new sim, swapped out the sim slots and still nothing. One might think that this is a lemon, but my wife has the same phone and it has the same issues 100%.

A quick google search on "Oneplus 8T antenna issues" will bring up all you need to know. In all honesty, my OP6 destroys this phone in all aspects and I really regret getting this.

Oneplus, IMO, has given up on what they once stood for and has become just another cell phone company trying to save bucks on build, and spend them on marketing.

Any good ideas for a "almost" flagship type of phone similar to this mode? I am all ears!
What's in your wallet?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
7176 posts
6036 upvotes
kwokming.kwong wrote: not worth it, can buy Umidigi around $2xx, same quality
I would yell foul when one compared Umidigi to Oneplus in the past. But Oneplus of today deserves it.
Spawk1028 wrote: Any good ideas for a "almost" flagship type of phone similar to this mode? I am all ears!
All phones are like cars, they all have their own faults.

Samsung S21 had Android auto issues for months now.

Google has been bricking Pixel 3

None of the Chinese brands thru official channels are cheap enough to worth the hassle.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1193 posts
1404 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered this phone on June 1 and paid $810 after taxes, and less $100 trade in. I am happy with my purchase. It's way better than my old LG G8.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2008
1074 posts
515 upvotes
Edmonton
Seems tempting given the specs at the price point, but it appears that the operating cons mentioned here are echoed in many reviews. Take that into consideration with it's age, not sure that it ends up a great buy given that Oneplus support have slowly gone downhill over the years - coming from a Oneplus user.