Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
OnePlus

OnePlus 6T $40 Off -Starting at $729

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2019 1:53 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2004
12900 posts
13101 upvotes
wrigley wrote: Bought the original OnePlus One, was a half-decent phone till it needed service under warranty. Horrendous customer service and would do anything not to warranty their products. Several years later thought I would give them a second chance and bought a OnePlus 4. It came DOA, sent back and they claimed I had dropped the phone. Had to go through the credit card to get my money back. Never again.
Unfortunately, if you want after sale support, Apple is the only game in town.

Everybody else sucks.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2018
10135 posts
10246 upvotes
Xtrema wrote: Unfortunately, if you want after sale support, Apple is the only game in town.

Everybody else sucks.
Disagree, Google is best followed by Apple.

Apple makes me goto the store first so their idiots can do their script before exchange. Google I can just text or email and will send out replacement and will do stuff outside warranty as well

Google has support built right into the phone and easier process for service
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2004
12900 posts
13101 upvotes
StatsGuy wrote: Disagree, Google is best followed by Apple.

Apple makes me goto the store first so their idiots can do their script before exchange. Google I can just text or email and will send out replacement and will do stuff outside warranty as well

Google has support built right into the phone and easier process for service
Yeah but what's the turn around time? Apple can be done usually same day.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
Xtrema wrote: Yeah but what's the turn around time? Apple can be done usually same day.
Next business day, which is pretty amazing for no brick/mortar stores. Original pixel went dead and google replaced it after like 20 months of ownership/use with a brand new one. Couriered to my door the next day. Same with my old Nokia 920 for random reboots.
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1332 posts
412 upvotes
Ordered one of the 6T - got the 30% off the accessory with a referral code and very happy with it.
Same friend is suggesting that apparently the Pixel's camera strength is software driven while 6T is hardware. However, you can apparently load the Pixel software via the API on the 6T to supercharge the camera. Anyone tried that?
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
3221 posts
2761 upvotes
Montreal
canadiancynosure wrote: Ordered one of the 6T - got the 30% off the accessory with a referral code and very happy with it.
Same friend is suggesting that apparently the Pixel's camera strength is software driven while 6T is hardware. However, you can apparently load the Pixel software via the API on the 6T to supercharge the camera. Anyone tried that?
You can look over at XDA

https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplu ... t-t3862849
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1330 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
Viper98 wrote: Considering there was no such thing as a OnePlus 4....
OnePlus 3T
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2905 posts
2578 upvotes
Toronto
nahsha wrote: I got a 2nd hand OnePlus 6 (8/128) recently, so far so good, the only reason I didnt go for a 6t is the missing headphone jack. The phone was in mint condition, although it was used for a under a year (minimal battery wear around 9-10%), still getting 7hrs SOT. Paid 380. This will be my last 1+
What app did you use to check the battery wear?
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2015
1312 posts
499 upvotes
Montreal, QC
zobi123 wrote: What app did you use to check the battery wear?
What phone you got? PM me ill share. :)
Jul 21, 2009
428 posts
178 upvotes
London
So to me it looks like Oneplus is using North America as a dumping ground (overstock) for the 6T. Why else would they not offer the Oneplus 7?
Jun 4, 2007
150 posts
16 upvotes
Have anyone ordered direct from the OnePlus website? I'm planning to order the One Plus 7 Pro and is wondering if I will get charged for tax/duties. Where did you guys order your One Plus from? Thanks.
Jul 23, 2012
187 posts
99 upvotes
uberrider wrote: Have anyone ordered direct from the OnePlus website? I'm planning to order the One Plus 7 Pro and is wondering if I will get charged for tax/duties. Where did you guys order your One Plus from? Thanks.
If you order from their site, there is tax but no duties. That is where I've ordered all my OP phones from.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)