[OnePlus] OnePlus Buds - 50% off - $54CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 12:20 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5127 posts
2953 upvotes
M-Arkham
emjhay wrote: How the hell do you do 30 times?
probably creating new accts with fake emails
2x Zoomer $36 for 5GB , 800min Can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
Feb 11, 2010
160 posts
65 upvotes
I just tried with 4 different accounts, all kept getting 10% offs
Sep 15, 2020
5 posts
3 upvotes
rubberlock wrote: I just tried with 4 different accounts, all kept getting 10% offs
I tried with 200 different accounts, that is 200x3=600 tries.! just nothing! I don't understand why people bother to try!
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2009
1434 posts
832 upvotes
Vancouver
Joseph333999 wrote: Apologies for derailing the thread - what's a good TWS earphone under 60$ based on experience? Seems like there are lot of limitations with the one plus buds like using them on one ear and such.
It's kind of interesting, I think the very best TWS earbuds in that price bracket are fake airpods, I mean actual knockoff airpods from China.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2005
5165 posts
103 upvotes
Mississauga
Just got the buds. Impressed with the quick shipping
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1004 posts
466 upvotes
Scarborough
dealsoutlook wrote: Just got the buds. Impressed with the quick shipping
Mine is in vehicle for delivery with the due time at 12 PM today. I'm gonna complain to the FedEx driver ( :twisted: ).
I am impressed as well, sent yesterday from California and today at my doorsteps.
Jul 22, 2019
17 posts
1 upvote
Ordered yesterday morning, it was shipped from California yesterday and current in transit from Memphis. Scheduled delivery is for today before 1:30pm in Toronto but doesn't seem like it is going to make it. Though quite impressed with such turn around time.
Oct 28, 2006
589 posts
287 upvotes
Alberta
anti_maniac wrote: i have exactly the same question, if you find one with good calling capability please share with me as well :)
I have tried few Bluetooth headsets specifically for voice call with my free Samsung buds, Apple airpods, Anker life p2, dudios, Prime cables and couple other cheap brands.
Unfortunately both Samsung and airpods sucked unless you were in a closed room and spoke bit loudly. Listening to audio they both are average I know we all have different hearing and different needs and this argument will never settle that brand X is better than brand Y etc etc. Anyways my sole goal was to find headset for voice calls with decent audio.
From the cheap headsets dudios shuttle for $15 had somewhat decent voice quality however it became hollow if there was background noise.
Anker life P2 has been the best for voice calls. The best test for us was, my wife using the headset with her normal voice while at the kitchen sink with running water and doing dishes. She calls her parents everyday in the morning while we are getting breakfast ready for the kids and with all the noise and stuff her elderly parents have no issues with the voice quality. Most of the time they don't even realize we are in a noisy environment.
I'm sure there are better headsets with better voice noise cancellation but for the price this Anker set has worked for us. Plus we wanted something that can be paired with mono. Only thing sucks is that I cannot pair this with multiple devices at the same time as some other headsets.
You can buy a pair from Amazon and try it. If it works for your calls then great otherwise return it. I use it for few hours a day and my ears don't hurt or didn't feel uncomfortable. And the case I only need to charge it every 10 to 14 days.
Thanks
Aug 30, 2018
248 posts
87 upvotes
Wow.! Ordered yesterday 11:40 am. Delivered today at 10:30 am.! Super impressed.
Jun 20, 2010
219 posts
51 upvotes
shinku wrote: I have tried few Bluetooth headsets specifically for voice call with my free Samsung buds, Apple airpods, Anker life p2, dudios, Prime cables and couple other cheap brands.
Unfortunately both Samsung and airpods sucked unless you were in a closed room and spoke bit loudly. Listening to audio they both are average I know we all have different hearing and different needs and this argument will never settle that brand X is better than brand Y etc etc. Anyways my sole goal was to find headset for voice calls with decent audio.
From the cheap headsets dudios shuttle for $15 had somewhat decent voice quality however it became hollow if there was background noise.
Anker life P2 has been the best for voice calls. The best test for us was, my wife using the headset with her normal voice while at the kitchen sink with running water and doing dishes. She calls her parents everyday in the morning while we are getting breakfast ready for the kids and with all the noise and stuff her elderly parents have no issues with the voice quality. Most of the time they don't even realize we are in a noisy environment.
I'm sure there are better headsets with better voice noise cancellation but for the price this Anker set has worked for us. Plus we wanted something that can be paired with mono. Only thing sucks is that I cannot pair this with multiple devices at the same time as some other headsets.
You can buy a pair from Amazon and try it. If it works for your calls then great otherwise return it. I use it for few hours a day and my ears don't hurt or didn't feel uncomfortable. And the case I only need to charge it every 10 to 14 days.
Thanks
thanks for the detailed answer, my sole goal is same as yours...just voice calls

thought just want to make sure i get it right... :) did you really mean (per your experience) that airpods are not good with voice? everybody around me at work is convincing me for airpods but i am not convinced to spend that much and am surprised to hear that . Anker life p2 ....here i come :)
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
33667 posts
19461 upvotes
Ottawa
anti_maniac wrote: thanks for the detailed answer, my sole goal is same as yours...just voice calls

thought just want to make sure i get it right... :) did you really mean (per your experience) that airpods are not good with voice? everybody around me at work is convincing me for airpods but i am not convinced to spend that much and am surprised to hear that . Anker life p2 ....here i come :)
Once you use Airpod Pros with ANC, you'll never use anything else.
Jul 22, 2019
17 posts
1 upvote
vkizzle wrote: Once you use Airpod Pros with ANC, you'll never use anything else.
Though it is like 5 times the price of this so can't be compared
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1004 posts
466 upvotes
Scarborough
I'm still looking for the headphones that won't slip out of my oily ears :(... These will go back to OPO.