[OnePlus] OnePlus Buds - 50% off - $54CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 10:04 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2075 posts
1114 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Any word on the gray/black buds coming back in stock before this coupon expires?
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Jan 26, 2010
905 posts
675 upvotes
Milton
Ordered yesterday with a 50% coupon, delivered today, very impressed.

Used a friend's OnePlus 7 Pro to update the firmware. Can someone tell me what the latest firmware version is? Just want to make sure it was actually updated.

Impressed with the sound so far, although I don't have much to compare it to. Sounds comparable to my wired Airpods, but I'm no audiophile.
Koodo Prepaid, Public Mobile, Conch shells, Tin cans
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1249 posts
111 upvotes
how is the microphone for these buds? I find that alot of the times the cheaper headphones lack when you talk during a call vs the more premium brands
Jan 12, 2005
872 posts
52 upvotes
By the way that everyone is scoffing off the 10% off the 8 Pro I am guessing this isnt a good deal (legit question).

Im not an Iphone or Samsung fanboy and have no specific brand loyalty so Im legitimately asking...
Dec 21, 2017
252 posts
37 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone has a pair for sale ? I’d love to get them if you returning or any other reason:)
Thanks
Aug 31, 2020
10 posts
17 upvotes
metro wrote: By the way that everyone is scoffing off the 10% off the 8 Pro I am guessing this isnt a good deal (legit question).

Im not an Iphone or Samsung fanboy and have no specific brand loyalty so Im legitimately asking...
The base oneplus 8 pro starts at $1400 and the improvement over the oneplus 7 pro is very minor (look at the photos they look exactly the same) which was sold for $800-900.

The only major differences are 5G, 120hz display, and better camera (still worse than Apple, Samsung, Google).

Oneplus used to sell flagship quality phones at mid range prices but now their prices are insane.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6697 posts
2486 upvotes
GTA
JoeinCA wrote: Anyone has a pair for sale ? I’d love to get them if you returning or any other reason:)
Thanks
I should have another pair coming that I won't be needing (at 50% off), PM me if you are looking still :)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6697 posts
2486 upvotes
GTA
metro wrote: By the way that everyone is scoffing off the 10% off the 8 Pro I am guessing this isnt a good deal (legit question).

I have a note 20 ultra and a oneplus 8 pro in front of me, I honest prefer the OP8 Pro over the N20U that is way more expensive.

With that said, I think the MSRP is overpriced. Pay somewhere around $1k mark, it'll be the best phone you can get in that range.
Dec 21, 2017
252 posts
37 upvotes
Scarborough
I will be more than happy to have them :)
Mar 4, 2019
164 posts
93 upvotes
Montreal
they came yesterday, great offer, great earbuds, they work so well with my oneplus 7 pro.

I'll never understand the downvotes.
Say NO to Racism!
Jul 31, 2020
252 posts
248 upvotes
Any good? I don’t trust most YouTube reviewers... especially sources like unbox therapy.
Last edited by Kevcorm on Sep 18th, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 31, 2020
252 posts
248 upvotes
DrillBarnacle wrote: The base oneplus 8 pro starts at $1400 and the improvement over the oneplus 7 pro is very minor (look at the photos they look exactly the same) which was sold for $800-900.

The only major differences are 5G, 120hz display, and better camera (still worse than Apple, Samsung, Google).

Oneplus used to sell flagship quality phones at mid range prices but now their prices are insane.
They can’t lose money on hardware forever.
May 2, 2008
424 posts
657 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
vkizzle wrote: Supposedly, you can't just wear one side and both have to be in ear... that's sucks.
Actually I just tested that and it works fine.
Mar 7, 2011
36 posts
15 upvotes
cy wrote: I should have another pair coming that I won't be needing (at 50% off), PM me if you are looking still :)
PM sent. TIA.