Expired Hot Deals

[OnePlus] OnePlus Buds - 50% off - $54CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2020 3:14 pm
Jan 29, 2017
27 posts
14 upvotes
I bought this on Monday early morning and received today Tuesday @ 11am. So far the shipping is the only thing that's impressing me. I'm not an audiophile but the sound is ok on default. I don't have access to Oneplus phones (I have iphone) so there's no way to adjust the EQ. When compared to my friend's airpod pros, they were significantly clearer and better than these buds. When watching videos/movies, noticed a significant audio sync delay overtime when connected to my computer which is typical for most bluetooth devices except for airpods. Also the connectivity is crap, when listening to Spotify music or Youtube music, noticed occasional 1 sec drop of connection. If you do not have a oneplus device, you are severely limited on control options. No play/pause or backwards, only skip to next track THATS IT! You need both buds in your ears to play anything otherwise it serves as a pause function when you have one bud out which is very inconvenient. Returning the buds back into ear occasionally will not resume playing again. I'm thinking about returning these tbh, but then again I did buy these so I can wait for future iterations of airpods with improved battery life.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6715 posts
2553 upvotes
GTA
OnePlus day is back :)
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1793 posts
371 upvotes
Thornhill
cy wrote: OnePlus day is back :)
Sweet. Thx CY. 1st roll and got 50% off Buds

Edit, just rolled another 50% off Buds and a couple of BOGO Buds which is still 50%

Anyone want it will have to PM me
Apr 1, 2012
113 posts
14 upvotes
Thanks, got the 50% on third roll. Hopefully these will be better than my xiaomi buds.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1203 posts
1179 upvotes
Thanks, got the 50% off as well.
I wonder if they will sound better than my Anker Soundcore Life P2...
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2119 posts
1157 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Promo Code:
GSVNOJASPWNWHR
Unused
Offers:
50% OFF on OnePlus Buds

Promo Code:
RKQOPJZIJQSOMK
Unused
Offers:
50% OFF on OnePlus Buds

Promo Code:
VXLPWTUJGDILHI
Unused
Offers:
Buy OnePlus Buds get one FREE

Promo Code:
VJVFJLMNJIQXIO
Unused
Offers:
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
1193 posts
940 upvotes
TORONTO
50% OFF on OnePlus Buds
GSVCUDRJOWJRHN

If anyone wants to buy.
Sep 13, 2009
67 posts
3 upvotes
Ngl.... I had my doubts of there ever being a "Free Oneplus Buds Voucher" given out... but actually just got one
Jul 10, 2019
206 posts
220 upvotes
I'd just like to comment about something. Everytime these threads start, people come in slamming the poster and the product.

In an effort to not hi-jack the thread, I'd like to say I just bought buds made by "xyz". They cost less than $50 bucks and sound fine. Actually, they sound good. No crackles or muffling. Treble isn't horrible in any way, and base is decent. Good battery life and range.

Are $300 buds going to sound better? Sure.
Is losing a bud or the failure of a battery for a $35 set going to sting the same? Heck no.

This really feels like fanboy talk, like justifying $180 for a reburb iPad pen. Really?
Dec 24, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
Tried my luck and got a pair for free! Thanks for the tip OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1793 posts
371 upvotes
Thornhill
GeeCee wrote: Promo Code:
GSVNOJASPWNWHR
Unused
Offers:
50% OFF on OnePlus Buds

Promo Code:
RKQOPJZIJQSOMK
Unused
Offers:
50% OFF on OnePlus Buds

Promo Code:
VXLPWTUJGDILHI
Unused
Offers:

Promo Code:
VJVFJLMNJIQXIO
Unused
Offers:
hansdoreen wrote: 50% OFF on OnePlus Buds
GSVCUDRJOWJRHN

If anyone wants to buy.
Holy hell guys, these codes are unique to the login. You cannot share the codes unless you are willing to give someone your login credentials for that code use.

It is stated in the OPs first post. Codes are NOT transferable.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
34412 posts
20445 upvotes
Center of Universe
Got a whole bunch of 50% off buds this time around.
Let's see if next week is a freebie.
May 6, 2020
342 posts
229 upvotes
Halifax
Was thinking to buy bullet wireless z but there is no free shipping for those, when I combine with one plus buds shipping is free. Does anyone know if I return buds and keep bullet wireless z do they claw back shipping fee? Love to have buds but dont have one plus phone.
Jun 6, 2016
15 posts
4 upvotes
50% OFF on OnePlus Buds
Code: BHDAMDGKSSAFCA

Tried for the free one! Maybe someone will want this.
Apr 17, 2015
438 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Best I got was either the 50% off, or BOGO. Still hoping for that free one!