Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
OnePlus

OnePlus Buds - 50% off - $54CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2020 3:14 pm
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1783 posts
540 upvotes
harrylakers242424 wrote: The chat said that they will issue a refund once I get it on the shipping cost.
I would like to contact customer service about the shipping but I would like to see where it says that it is no charge. Is it on the coupon that you get?
Jun 24, 2015
267 posts
144 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
cuto wrote: I raised this on their online chat. I told them it clearly states free shipping. There's no mention of a free voucher or anything so give it to me. She said she'll let me know via email. Ugh, I should've bought it the day I got the voucher but it was late and procrastinated... sigh.
i feel the same way!! i was hoping for the greys to get back in stock but it never did. oh well... wallet is safe :P
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
2363 posts
342 upvotes
Calgary
Love mine so far, btw, even though you get charged shipping when ordering, you can contact customer service for a refund on the shipping cost once you receive the item.
Dec 16, 2008
61 posts
21 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I did the same, got charge with shipping. However, it will take them forever to issue you a refund. It has been a week and still no refund. No more oneplus. Looking at the price of their new phone and the camera review, I personally will not recommend one plus to anyone anymore.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
2363 posts
342 upvotes
Calgary
iamleoliu wrote: I did the same, got charge with shipping. However, it will take them forever to issue you a refund. It has been a week and still no refund. No more oneplus. Looking at the price of their new phone and the camera review, I personally will not recommend one plus to anyone anymore.
For me the refund took only couple days, you will receive an email update when the refund is issued. I paid using credit card.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
2363 posts
342 upvotes
Calgary
NavdeepS36983 wrote: Can anyone please share one promocode for OnePlus Buds
The code is tied to your account so can't be shared, you can try tomorrow to see if the oneplus Wednesday is still on.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)