Expired Hot Deals

[OnePlus] OnePlus Buds - 50% off - $54CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2020 3:14 pm
Jan 12, 2012
303 posts
308 upvotes
Calgary
Honestly, I like the phone, I love oneplus, stuff like this and Nord is pissing me off.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2016
1371 posts
1168 upvotes
How are these in terms of fit and comfort? I am more into silicone tip ones but I do have a OnePlus phone. Looking to replace my old fitness earbuds with these possibly.
Jan 14, 2008
118 posts
36 upvotes
Kelowna
I would love a 50% off code if anyone isn't using one
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4855 posts
3641 upvotes
Edmonton
cy wrote: For sound quality, I would go SE215, OnePlus, 65T in that order. For utilization and convenience, 65T being true wireless, OP, SE215 would be how I rank them.

Wow everyone - Amazing to see how this has became a coupon sharing thread for those that doesn't need it. I have a BOGO if anyone need.
Thanks you!! I've been leaning towards 65T as you can get refurbished for under $100. I'll throw some comply tips. I love Shure but the Bluetooth cable sucks. Shure announced the new AONIC TWS line but it's super pricey
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Sep 20, 2012
122 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal
The reviews I've seen seem to say that the buds aren't great. I was looking for something that had good noise isolation but these buds seem particularly bad at that.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6740 posts
2575 upvotes
GTA
fatestkid wrote: Thanks you!! I've been leaning towards 65T as you can get refurbished for under $100. I'll throw some comply tips. I love Shure but the Bluetooth cable sucks. Shure announced the new AONIC TWS line but it's super pricey
I agree!

If you HAVE to pick one between this and Jabra, I'd pick the jabra only because I've had it for 2 years, zero issues and good as new. I use them nearly every day for work calls and music with phone and iPad. I like how discreet they are as well and doesn't scream air pods or air pods replicas. :) It's comfortable enough for 1-2 hours of continuous usage, especially if you plan to replace it with comply foam.

One caveat with 65T is that it'll only automatically connect up to 2 devices, so if you plan to have it connect to more than 2, you'll need to manually connect to the other ones (It'll remember the device, just the actual connecting will require manual work).
Archeob wrote: The reviews I've seen seem to say that the buds aren't great. I was looking for something that had good noise isolation but these buds seem particularly bad at that.
This is an open design. By default, noise isolation wouldn't be the best just like the air pods.

If you are looking for noise isolation, you might need something with a tip or ANC.
Last edited by cy on Sep 16th, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1166 posts
286 upvotes
I noticed you can "share" multiple times on Facebook and keep spinning until you get the code you want. I spun three extra times and finally got the 50% off coupon. Your FB friends might be annoyed though :)
Jul 5, 2017
438 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
codes appear to be linked to the account. Assuming the gmail dot trick would work for extra entries? Also sharing get's you two additional draws, which means 3 entries per email.
Jun 15, 2018
940 posts
414 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: LOL these got seized at American border customs for being labelled as Apple airpod knock offs
Except they weren't labelled as Apple airpod knockoffs.
Nov 25, 2018
12 posts
15 upvotes
canadiancynosure wrote: I noticed you can "share" multiple times on Facebook and keep spinning until you get the code you want. I spun three extra times and finally got the 50% off coupon. Your FB friends might be annoyed though :)
Went to attempt this and unfortunately, I could not do it as I used my share attempts already

EDIT: Created a new account to try it and it did not work. I logged into Facebook twice. After the second attempt, it said I used all my draws unless I did something incorrectly
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6740 posts
2575 upvotes
GTA
UnseenHero wrote: Went to attempt this and unfortunately, I could not do it as I used my share attempts already

EDIT: Created a new account to try it and it did not work. I logged into Facebook twice. After the second attempt, it said I used all my draws unless I did something incorrectly
You only need to click the facebook/twitter icon, close the facebook page and you can reattempt again.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3944 posts
1527 upvotes
cy wrote: You only need to click the facebook/twitter icon, close the facebook page and you can reattempt again.
Yep, I don't have facebook or twitter and I spun 3 times.
Oct 21, 2015
331 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks. Got the coupon on last try.

I still have 10% off phone and BOGO if anyone wants!