Expired Hot Deals

[OnePlus] OnePlus Buds - 50% off - $54CAD

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 10:04 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 27, 2005
1783 posts
978 upvotes
Samsung Iconx is amazing. Has 4 gb internal memory and also does bluetooth.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 16, 2002
743 posts
500 upvotes
Buy OnePlus Buds get one FREE
OnePlus Buds BOGO Voucher
Code: GSVVFGEXBJXTHA
2020.09.16 - 2020.09.23
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 22, 2005
5168 posts
109 upvotes
Mississauga
i wanted the grey Buds but its sold out :(
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1201 posts
330 upvotes
KANATA
djpr wrote: Samsung Iconx is amazing. Has 4 gb internal memory and also does bluetooth.
Whats the $$?
derpin
Newbie
Mar 15, 2011
33 posts
9 upvotes
Enjoy!

Promo Code:
BHUBQVQWKVOMYT
Status:
Unused
Offers:
50% OFF on OnePlus Buds
Description:
50% OFF on OnePlus Buds
Applicable Stores:
Canada
Validity Date:
2020.09.16 ~ 2020.09.23
Jr. Member
Jan 14, 2008
105 posts
22 upvotes
Kelowna
JT716 wrote: Enjoy!

Promo Code:
BHUBQVQWKVOMYT
Status:
Unused
Offers:
50% OFF on OnePlus Buds
Description:
50% OFF on OnePlus Buds
Applicable Stores:
Canada
Validity Date:
2020.09.16 ~ 2020.09.23
Already used :(
Newbie
Nov 25, 2018
11 posts
13 upvotes
SindbadRFD wrote: Anyone looking for code should be able to use the temporary email ids as well (if they just want code) till the time they get their desired promo code.
.e.g.
https://www.guerrillamail.com
So I created many emails with this email. Once I got the 50% I attempted to use it on my main account where I purchased my OnePlus phone and it said the code was claimed. So echoing the words of others, the codes/vouchers cannot be shared. No codes in this thread can be used except by that user!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 17, 2002
7317 posts
729 upvotes
Toronto
fatestkid wrote: I'm terms of sound quality and isolation how would you rank se215, 65t and one plus. I am trying to decide between 65t and one plus. I already have two se215 wired and Bluetooth. The original Bluetooth cable from Shure is unwieldy and has horrible connection.
Not interested in original Samsung Buds? I have the 65t (bought refurb in the spring), very good for call quality but SQ is not that great.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 4, 2007
3947 posts
1603 upvotes
Quebec
MusicKing wrote: Already used :(
its not already used, each code are tied to their respective oneplus account...
Jr. Member
Dec 2, 2019
128 posts
286 upvotes
UnseenHero wrote: So I created many emails with this email. Once I got the 50% I attempted to use it on my main account where I purchased my OnePlus phone and it said the code was claimed. So echoing the words of others, the codes/vouchers cannot be shared. No codes in this thread can be used except by that user!
Hence, I mentioned "if they just want code". Though, people can still order using temporary email (has its own pros and cons e.g. tracking, privacy etc.).
Only other way, it will work for anyone is to just click on the social media links (no need to actually share on social media) and get extra spins.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 19, 2005
3511 posts
929 upvotes
Ottawa
I was at the checkout payment process and noticed I didn't activate Rakuten cash back. Once I did, it cleared the cart and used the voucher. Word of caution to those who use Rakuten. Lost out on the 50% voucher
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 29, 2003
6697 posts
2486 upvotes
GTA
shadow_cruiser wrote: I was at the checkout payment process and noticed I didn't activate Rakuten cash back. Once I did, it cleared the cart and used the voucher. Word of caution to those who use Rakuten. Lost out on the 50% voucher
Go to your order history, it might be just waiting for you to pay.
Newbie
Oct 20, 2018
46 posts
28 upvotes
I did the thing with 8 accounts and no dice!

8x3 = 24 spins

Top