Expired Hot Deals

[OnePlus] Save CA$130 on the OnePlus 7T and get free Bullets Wireless 2

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2020 12:48 am
Member
Dec 3, 2007
433 posts
303 upvotes
Bruce.W wrote: Upgrade to latest firmware (10.0.8). I can send you the patched boot image if you can't find the correct one.
Wierdest thing. I think it has to do with switching from Boot b to boot a. Going to try latest xda suggestion.

Already updated via oxygen updater, and extracted boot image using payload dumper and created own patched image with magisk didn't work.
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 20, 2017
72 posts
71 upvotes
tylenol613 wrote: Are they still offering the free headphones? Don't see anything on the website about it

Tempted to pull the trigger on this phone
No longer offering the headphones, but it's still a beauty.
Jr. Member
Feb 17, 2014
120 posts
208 upvotes
Calgary
Is there a USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter included?
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2018
107 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
KasJ061251 wrote: No longer offering the headphones, but it's still a beauty.
why dont u go with lg g8? its only 300$ and pretty good.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 27, 2012
742 posts
175 upvotes
Gotham
glib wrote: Wierdest thing. I think it has to do with switching from Boot b to boot a. Going to try latest xda suggestion.

Already updated via oxygen updater, and extracted boot image using payload dumper and created own patched image with magisk didn't work.
I just loaded someone's patched boot.img using the fastboot mode. didn't go through the hassle of creating one for myself.
Member
Dec 3, 2007
433 posts
303 upvotes
Bruce.W wrote: I just loaded someone's patched boot.img using the fastboot mode. didn't go through the hassle of creating one for myself.
Tried that too before trying to create one myself. Didn't work. I'm on 10.0.8 OTA Global from Oxygen updater and have tried with every patched image I could find on xda with no luck.

Would you mind sharing yours if also on OTA? Can't figure out why it's not working.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
17261 posts
7116 upvotes
Oakville
tylenol613 wrote: Are they still offering the free headphones? Don't see anything on the website about it

Tempted to pull the trigger on this phone
They ran out of stock on the headphones almost immediately (within a day or so). Then they were giving out a free car charger. Now it's just the reduced price. OP never updated the title of the post, but they did update the actual post.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 20, 2017
72 posts
71 upvotes
SeyitA35523 wrote: why dont u go with lg g8? its only 300$ and pretty good.
Honestly, my next phone might just be something else. I've been with OP since the 1st phone and now they're getting too pricy for my liking.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
17261 posts
7116 upvotes
Oakville
KasJ061251 wrote: Lol I wish
At least you can get the Google USB-C headphone adapter for like 15 bucks. At least this isn't one of those things where official ones are insanely expensive, and you have to resort to shitty Chinese ones from Amazon. (Not that I know anybody that actually uses wired headphones anymore, because all of my friends ruined our hearing in the 90s/00s :) )
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 27, 2012
742 posts
175 upvotes
Gotham
glib wrote: Tried that too before trying to create one myself. Didn't work. I'm on 10.0.8 OTA Global from Oxygen updater and have tried with every patched image I could find on xda with no luck.

Would you mind sharing yours if also on OTA? Can't figure out why it's not working.
This is the img.

https://mega.nz/#!fIMTGabD!Mfqh3Qha_LTV ... ndsHohTZPo
Jr. Member
Feb 17, 2014
120 posts
208 upvotes
Calgary
wearysky wrote: At least you can get the Google USB-C headphone adapter for like 15 bucks. At least this isn't one of those things where official ones are insanely expensive, and you have to resort to shitty Chinese ones from Amazon. (Not that I know anybody that actually uses wired headphones anymore, because all of my friends ruined our hearing in the 90s/00s :) )
All my good headphones are wired. To me it's bad enough it doesn't have a headphone jack, but then to not even put an adapter kills it for me. Think I'll wait till the S10e drops to this price range.
Member
Dec 3, 2007
433 posts
303 upvotes
yycguy1 wrote: All my good headphones are wired. To me it's bad enough it doesn't have a headphone jack, but then to not even put an adapter kills it for me. Think I'll wait till the S10e drops to this price range.
Bought one for 4$ from aliexpress.

Top