Expired Hot Deals

[OnePlus] Save CA$130 on the OnePlus 7T and get free Bullets Wireless 2

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2020 12:48 am
Mar 27, 2012
743 posts
175 upvotes
Gotham
glib wrote: Thanks for sharing. Can't seem to figure out why it's not working on my end.

Was hopeful due to the file name, but then saw it was the same size as all the other patched images I tried off xda.
Odd. I flashed that image using fastboot and installed Magisk Manager and it worked.
Dec 3, 2007
437 posts
304 upvotes
Bruce.W wrote: Odd. I flashed that image using fastboot and installed Magisk Manager and it worked.
Did you install magisk by fastboot, adb or by reboot and install via magisk manager?

Instructions I've seen are to install via magisk manager, but can't get my phone to reboot into android after I flash the patched image.
Mar 27, 2012
743 posts
175 upvotes
Gotham
glib wrote: Did you install magisk by fastboot, adb or by reboot and install via magisk manager?

Instructions I've seen are to install via magisk manager, but can't get my phone to reboot into android after I flash the patched image.
Magisk Manager. You unlocked bootloader and installed oneplus drivers for ADB?
Dec 3, 2007
437 posts
304 upvotes
Bruce.W wrote: Magisk Manager. You unlocked bootloader and installed oneplus drivers for ADB?
Yeah, bootloader is unlocked and fastboot and computer is recognizing phone so drivers seem to be properly installed.
[OP]
Jun 20, 2017
72 posts
71 upvotes
yycguy1 wrote: All my good headphones are wired. To me it's bad enough it doesn't have a headphone jack, but then to not even put an adapter kills it for me. Think I'll wait till the S10e drops to this price range.
Same here. I've been using the free headphones and they actually decent for gym use, but I prefer my Bose qc20
Feb 17, 2014
154 posts
50 upvotes
Montr
yycguy1 wrote: All my good headphones are wired. To me it's bad enough it doesn't have a headphone jack, but then to not even put an adapter kills it for me. Think I'll wait till the S10e drops to this price range.
To think that "that" is your main problem is so funny🤣. Not to mention putting s10e in consideration against opo7 pro or opo7t. That's just plain stupid. You have LG phone with best DAC overall and new one that just came out would be the best for you.
Feb 17, 2014
125 posts
213 upvotes
Calgary
shone1980 wrote: To think that "that" is your main problem is so funny🤣. Not to mention putting s10e in consideration against opo7 pro or opo7t. That's just plain stupid. You have LG phone with best DAC overall and new one that just came out would be the best for you.
Different people have different preferences in phones (or anything really). I have a preference for a phone with a headphone jack and small form factor for example. You have a preference for a phone with something else. Nothing funny about it.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17413 posts
7250 upvotes
Oakville
If you're a true audiophile and don't care too much about the performance of the phone, why not go LG? They're cheap with insanely good DACs built in. Or just go to an external DAC and never have to worry about the DAC in the phone at all.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Jul 25, 2018
21 posts
3 upvotes
I didn't see anywhere when the sale ends. Was just wondering.
[OP]
Jun 20, 2017
72 posts
71 upvotes
harmit214 wrote: I didn't see anywhere when the sale ends. Was just wondering.
I think the previous user was right, probably until there's no more stock. They continue to send emails about the promotion so I assume they're ready to roll out the new phone or something like that.
[OP]
Jun 20, 2017
72 posts
71 upvotes
KasJ061251 wrote: I think the previous user was right, probably until there's no more stock. They continue to send emails about the promotion so I assume they're ready to roll out the new phone or something like that.
Looks like it may not even be a phone, a lot of people are saying possibly a watch! See:
https://mobile.twitter.com/OnePlus_UK
https://www.gizchina.com/2020/02/29/one ... lus-8/amp/
Dec 3, 2007
437 posts
304 upvotes
Bruce.W wrote: Magisk Manager. You unlocked bootloader and installed oneplus drivers for ADB?
Thx for your help, ended up fixing my issue by erasing all data from within OOS.

Was able to boot into patched boot img and install magisk. Still can't figure out what I may have done data wise to corrupt the process because I did same thing after factory reset. Ah well. All good now.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
9695 posts
5540 upvotes
Check out Fiio's BTR5.

Or, use the Bluetooth receiver function from a Fiio M11.

(p.s. I'm not sure how 'good' is good in your case...so not sure if those are a good match for your cans)
[OP]
Jun 20, 2017
72 posts
71 upvotes
Gutty96 wrote: Weren't they talking about releasing a tv at one point?
I'm not sure about that, but I would be more interested in the watch personally