Expired Hot Deals

[Sears] (Online) Sears Outlet 40% off EVERYTHING (almost)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2009 11:52 pm
Apr 11, 2005
526 posts
98 upvotes
I can't believe I just ordered two Halloween costumes! $11 and $15 each after discount. :cheesygri

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1081 posts
126 upvotes
Just tried a polo shirt, code did not work. I think there is big red light blinking on their system due to high volume of orders, so i think.
Apr 11, 2005
526 posts
98 upvotes
Not sure if this will help, but...

When you go to the site there's a banner at the top of the page promoting the 40% sale. If you click on that it will automatically add a discount to your cart. You can't then use the code posted earlier on here because the system will think that you're trying to use two discounts. Make sure you delete one of them from your shopping basket (I deleted the banner code and used the one from here).

I know at one point my coupons said "pending" but I can't recall if that was before I deleted one or after. Regardless, after ensuring that I only had one coupon in my basket and that the prices were discounted accordingly, I successfully completed my order.
Sep 2, 2008
393 posts
32 upvotes
Halifax
You guys can also go to the main page and click on the save 40% coupon right on the site and it will add it to your basket....... which is easier.....
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1081 posts
126 upvotes
OOG FunK wrote: You guys can also go to the main page and click on the save 40% coupon right on the site and it will add it to your basket....... which is easier.....
Is it just me not getting any discounts applied? I have tried furniture, shoes, suite, polo shirt. None of them took off the discount.
Sep 10, 2008
70 posts
6 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Thanks for the code. Just bought some items that were already half price and now an additional 40% off. Super!
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11906 posts
15123 upvotes
BDeals wrote: Is it just me not getting any discounts applied? I have tried furniture, shoes, suite, polo shirt. None of them took off the discount.
Same here. Tried everything and nothing worked.
Have a nice day!

Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1735 posts
309 upvotes
Edmonton
Just to be clear this sale is only for stuff in their outlet section, ie. sears.ca/outlet.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1870 posts
512 upvotes
Calgary
None of the coupons worked.

lame.

I tried to get this for the wife, man "she" will be disappointed: :confused:

Jessica
Aug 25, 2005
264 posts
29 upvotes
coupon does not work ready to check out! :mad:
Damn RFD = Spending money to save money :lol:
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11906 posts
15123 upvotes
Formula1 wrote: Just to be clear this sale is only for stuff in their outlet section, ie. sears.ca/outlet.
Yes, my item is from the outlet section but why does it keep saying "pending"? Should I proceed with the purchase?
Have a nice day!

Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2005
2999 posts
125 upvotes
Mtl
so what is everyone buying? I took a quick look but really didn't see anything that great.too bad electronics and furniture don't apply...
Price errors are the only real sales :)
I refused to be gouged by canadian retailers when purchases can be made in the U.S for a LOT less..
Nov 17, 2008
326 posts
101 upvotes
Brampton
No matter what I do with the code the prices are not reflecting discounts! I've tried everything! Outlet/non-outlet only orders... the coupon via website and coupon on frontpage, deleting and removing, bahhh :confused: