[OP]
May 12, 2012
195 posts
59 upvotes
ETOBICOKE

ON Only *** Nest Lite free after rebate

Deal Link:
Hey y’all

I received an email for a Nest Thermostat offer from www.simplysmarthome.ca to install a Nest at my residence.

Filled it out and got a call within the hour to make an appointment for installation

I thought this program was scrapped by Ford and I’m not sure if the $100 Rebate is still available but I thought I’d post it if anyone was interested
Last edited by essehh on Nov 8th, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Dec 24, 2011
246 posts
30 upvotes
Pickering
Yea it’s been posted before and I end up applying it few months back the technician shows up almost 20 min after the appointment time and walk in check all my fire and co2 alarm and one was just expire. Then went to check Hot water heater asking me to replace that from encare to this company and didn’t even change my alarm to promotion nest alarm.

This one way to come in house and up sell hot water heater from simply smart green.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
1430 posts
955 upvotes
GTA
Ford did cancel that program, this has nothing to do with it.
Oct 21, 2009
464 posts
270 upvotes
Brampton
Just to clarify, this promo is offered by a private company not the government.

You still pay $99 for installation, but then you get $100 back from Enbridge. From their site:
Simply Smart will provide you with a Nest E thermostat including professional installation for only $99. Enbridge will credit you $100 making your brand new thermostat a no cost upgrade to your home.