Expired Hot Deals

[(ONT) Freshco / (QC) Les MarchesTradition] Catelli Smart pasta (Ont .50 - QC .25) with $1 printable coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 1:52 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1104 posts
1420 upvotes
Toronto

Catelli Smart pasta (Ont .50 - QC .25) with $1 printable coupon

Retailer:
(ONT) Freshco / (QC) Les MarchesTradition
$1 coupon catelli.ca/en/coupons

Ontario Freshco has them for $1.50. Your final price is .50 with $1 coupon.
Quebec Les Marches Tradition has them for 4/$4.98 or $1.25 each. Your final price is .25 with $1 coupon. I got some at Walmart with price match from Flipp app.

You can print one coupon per browser, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Chromium. Not all browsers work and I wasn't able to print from Incognito.
5 replies
Jan 23, 2014
87 posts
16 upvotes
Laval, QC
The IGA flyer near me (Montreal) has it for 3/$4.98.

Changes the math somewhat, but still a good price and worthy of upvote! :)
Nov 1, 2016
652 posts
655 upvotes
Toronto
I was at Walmart (Dufferin Mall) last night and the pasta scanned in at $0.97. I used the $1 coupon no problems.

not sure if this is YMMW but it worked out free for me. Also uploaded on Caddle but the receipt just says "Pasta" so I dont know if Caddle will accept that because then it will be a money maker!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1104 posts
1420 upvotes
Toronto
crayola1 wrote: I was at Walmart (Dufferin Mall) last night and the pasta scanned in at $0.97. I used the $1 coupon no problems.

not sure if this is YMMW but it worked out free for me. Also uploaded on Caddle but the receipt just says "Pasta" so I dont know if Caddle will accept that because then it will be a money maker!
Not only free and you made 3 cents, lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
2647 posts
841 upvotes
Windsor
couponmummy1 wrote: $1 coupon catelli.ca/en/coupons

Ontario Freshco has them for $1.50. Your final price is .50 with $1 coupon.
Quebec Les Marches Tradition has them for 4/$4.98 or $1.25 each. Your final price is .25 with $1 coupon. I got some at Walmart with price match from Flipp app.

You can print one coupon per browser, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Chromium. Not all browsers work and I wasn't able to print from Incognito.
All of my browsers created the same result; barcode 10840711, though the top-left barcode changes each time. Go to your print spooler (Printers & Scanners -> Select Printer -> Open Queue) ... in the top area, select Printer->Properties ... in Properties, select the "Advanced" tab, and put a tick next to "Keep printed documents", then click Apply/Ok. After printing the first one, you will see the print in your spooler, so you can print as many more as you want.

Not sure if the stores care about the tracking barcode (top left), or the much larger barcode.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Jul 15, 2012
9 posts
2 upvotes
Caddle also has cash back for these items
buy 2 (smart or gluten free or harvest) and get $1.00 cashback
making the items free (minus the taxes)