Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Nova] Ontario: $4.39 medium pepperoni or cheese pizza (May 14th, walk-in only)

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2019 12:25 pm
Nov 14, 2015
232 posts
107 upvotes
Unionville, ON
OrangeBerry wrote:
May 14th, 2019 8:49 pm
Every year I walk in and ask for extra sauce, well done and olive oil on the crust. This guarantees me a fresh pizza and still pay $4.39. This year I ordered three pies, one with extra sauce, the other with bbq sauce as the base and the third with pesto sauce. It's worth waiting the extra 20 min. The pies are half price on this day.
Is olive oil on the crust extra charge? I gotta start ordering it like that! Can you select it on the website?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
3705 posts
3388 upvotes
MrDisco wrote:
May 14th, 2019 9:26 pm
My location had no limits after 7pm
It would benefit everyone if you were kind enough to provide the location, not everyone can read your mind.
Please DON'T PM me for SPC codes, kindly ask for them in the Samsung thread's (HOT DEALS) section and I will respond with one.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
7379 posts
1682 upvotes
Mississauga
Tried to contribute tonight but an hour wait and 2 hungry grandkids didnt work. Maybe next year. I was surprised it was their 20th year of doing it. Good job Pizza Nova
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1469 posts
652 upvotes
good pies as always see you next year PN! :D
Aug 27, 2010
448 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
This promo brings out the crazies...was in line @ 8PM and the manager said they ran out of pizza dough and only 10 more pizzas left.
This lady in front of me went spastic saying “im homeless a single mother and have bedbugs, if I don’t get a pizza I’m going to spend my money on beer”....then another nutter comes in says he came from a different location which sold out and a guy punched the manager in the face.

Lol then some woman tries to cut the line saying she just wants to pay for the pizza and when it’s ready she will pick it up...I thought she was gonna get mobbed.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
9971 posts
2630 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
May 14th, 2019 3:55 pm
glad im not the only cheap person going to freeze one of these hahaha
Better quality than a Delicio Pizza. ;-)
Mar 8, 2007
424 posts
557 upvotes
next year I guess I'll try to go earlier - shift ends at 730 though, so I'm prepared for similar disappointment :(
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1547 posts
670 upvotes
I waited for about 20 minutes and saw about 4 pizzas come out the door. I was about 25 people back. I went across the street to pizza pizza and bought 2 garlic sauces. Then I called metro and ordered an extra large pizza with 3 toppings for $13.99 (the size of 3 medium pizzas) and picked it up in 15 minutes. Got home with a massive pizza with some quality dipping sauces. The lineups at pizza nova was crazy, I will never bother again with this promo.
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2941 posts
1060 upvotes
Scarborough
stancehunter wrote:
May 14th, 2019 9:29 pm
Is olive oil on the crust extra charge? I gotta start ordering it like that! Can you select it on the website?
Olive oil is on crust is never extra charge, works great on a panzo but I believe they automatically put it on and I don't think you can add that option on the website but call them they can add it.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4772 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote:
May 14th, 2019 4:57 am
@kindred_99

"Islington and bloor two years ago went with a couple of friends and waited nearly two hours. "

It's nice saving money but even I've got my limits. Waiting that long for a slightly cheaper pizza doesn't seem like a great use of time.
This wasn't my choice. I was kind of stuck in the situation and didn't want to cause a stink. If I was alone I would have left. I like saving money and am extremely patient but when it comes to behaviour like this I am out.

This year I happened to be out of town and thankfully there wasn't a Pizza Nova around to make me think about trying. Instead I looked up local pizza places in Ottawa and found a small place called Ricardo's. Walked over picked up a pizza and I have to say it was fantastic!