Shopping Discussion

Ontario Costco lovers... Whats your first non-essential purchase on Friday?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2021 10:23 pm
Apr 13, 2021
2 posts
I'm hoping to find those dumbbell hex sets that were published on here a few months ago, a bicycle and maybe even some bumper plates.

Has anybody seen any of these in store?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
4143 posts
682 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Evil Baby wrote: Does Costco have a deal on black out curtains? Just picked up some from Ikea. They finally got wide format ones back in stock. Half the price of everywhere else I looked.
$30 after $10 savings.

Not sure how wide you need, the 2 panels combined are 104 inches wide
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23067 posts
4575 upvotes
Niagara Falls
BD006 wrote: $30 after $10 savings.

Not sure how wide you need, the 2 panels combined are 104 inches wide
cool. I'll have to take a look next time I'm there. The ones I got from Ikea where 58 inches wide.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2012
1415 posts
765 upvotes
TORONTO
mattsj wrote: I'm hoping to find those dumbbell hex sets that were published on here a few months ago, a bicycle and maybe even some bumper plates.

Has anybody seen any of these in store?
Yes, they have the dumbell hex sets. I mean this morning they had tons (literally) of them along with the sets with he dumbell holder. They were limiting purchase of hex sets for 1 per customer.
And I did see few bikes. But again, this was early this morning when it all opened up.
Jun 10, 2017
91 posts
121 upvotes
Etobicoke Costco had no lineup outside or at the cashier. Gas lines were shorter than usual too!

Now the lineup to return items was out the door, around the corner, and almost to the tire center overhead doors.
May 21, 2006
218 posts
344 upvotes
Lineup at Warden and Ellesmere location was about 1/2 an hour.
------->>>>>
Jul 20, 2012
740 posts
308 upvotes
Guelph
Queensway location @ 4pm today, just walked in. They did have a lineup by the clothing section, otherwise not bad
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2416 posts
716 upvotes
GTA
silentg wrote: Lineup at Warden and Ellesmere location was about 1/2 an hour.
What was the length of the returns line? Have some online purchased items to return.
May 21, 2006
218 posts
344 upvotes
Catnippy wrote: What was the length of the returns line? Have some online purchased items to return.
It was only right up to the door.
------->>>>>
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21010 posts
5588 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
I passed by Burlington Costco today around 6:30 PM. It was a big lineup all the way around the side of the building of course.
I was there for the pharmacy only so I got 'express entry'.
- casual gastronomist -

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)