Freebies

Ontario - free sex designation change on birth certificate/registration (reg $37)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2018 11:53 am
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
3462 posts
1004 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Can some sex predator change their gender to female and go to the female washroom?

I saw a female decided to go to the male washroom becasue she thinks she is a tomboy.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
15943 posts
12524 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 11:17 am
Can some sex predator change their gender to female and go to the female washroom?
That simply isn't the case.

Predators in bathrooms

The claim: Sexual predators will take advantage of public accommodations laws and policies covering transgender people to attack women and children in bathrooms.

The facts: Anti-discrimination protections covering gender identity have been around for years, and there is no evidence they lead to attacks in public facilities.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
3462 posts
1004 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
sprung wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 11:42 am
That simply isn't the case.

Predators in bathrooms

The claim: Sexual predators will take advantage of public accommodations laws and policies covering transgender people to attack women and children in bathrooms.

The facts: Anti-discrimination protections covering gender identity have been around for years, and there is no evidence they lead to attacks in public facilities.
You missed the question.
The question is "can", not "will".
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2005
4857 posts
781 upvotes
Just because it's free, I think I will go for this....
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
4460 posts
1784 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 12:04 pm
You missed the question.
The question is "can", not "will".
Can some sex predator dismiss the washroom gender, and go inside looking for a victim?
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
3462 posts
1004 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
roblombardi wrote:
Jun 27th, 2018 1:44 pm
Can some sex predator dismiss the washroom gender, and go inside looking for a victim?
yes, they can.
But the difference is.
When they walk into the washroom, they need to choose their prey quickly before getting caught, while if you have the right sex designation, you can walk into the walkroom and take your time to choose your meal.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
4460 posts
1784 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 27th, 2018 2:21 pm
yes, they can.
But the difference is.
When they walk into the washroom, they need to choose their prey quickly before getting caught, while if you have the right sex designation, you can walk into the walkroom and take your time to choose your meal.
The real difference is: one transgender person changes his/her sex designation due to how he/she feels inside... versus one heterosexual predator changes his/her sex designation so he/she can go into the opposite washroom to look for his/her prey
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Jan 26, 2017
295 posts
204 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 11:17 am
Absolutely. It’s easy. All a male has to do is put on a burka and easily go into a female washroom. Ain’t no one going to challenge a person wearing a burka and tell him/her to take it off to prove gender.
Jan 3, 2014
85 posts
39 upvotes
Canada
Gender refers to masculine and feminine.
Sex is male or female or both.

In sociological terms, your sex is based on your reproductive organs, and your gender is how you feel or present to the world.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4132 posts
247 upvotes
Checkered wrote:
Jun 24th, 2018 9:25 am
Damn, I would totally change my sex for lower insurance rates. I mean really where does it get used that anyone should care.

I guess the airport would be a bit confusing
Your insurance will go up (if you're going from female to transgendered)
As someone that use to work in auto insurance underwriting, I asked this question to our VP and he said they'll just charge the same rates as males and call it a day.

If you're a guy, then your insurance would stay the same.
I'm looking for a NZ Silver Fern Kiwi coin! :)
Temp. Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1412 posts
914 upvotes
The 6
JC2220 wrote:
May 13th, 2018 4:31 pm
My boyfriend's sister birth certificate has the wrong sex on it can she do this to change it to female? She was born female but it says male.
Are you sure she was born a female? I dunno. Sounds very fishy to me.
Nov 10, 2017
15 posts
6 upvotes
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Jul 7th, 2018 4:02 pm
Are you sure she was born a female? I dunno. Sounds very fishy to me.
I don't know them that well maybe she was born male? I don't know. I don't think so tho. And I think they mentioned she was listed female on other forms or something like that.
Dec 23, 2015
456 posts
399 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jun 27th, 2018 2:21 pm
yes, they can.
But the difference is.
So sexual predators find their "prey" in washrooms really ? Is that where Harvey Weinstein , Bill Cosby et all found theirs?

IceBlueShoes wrote:Your insurance will go up (if you're going from female to transgendered)
As someone that use to work in auto insurance underwriting, I asked this question to our VP and he said they'll just charge the same rates as males and call it a day.

If you're a guy, then your insurance would stay the same
Drats!
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
3117 posts
344 upvotes
irishpencil wrote:
May 15th, 2018 3:57 am
How dare they assume your gender?
I was taught that gender is fluid . It can change at any time .

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)