Expired Hot Deals

[Sobeys, Urban Fresh, Foodland] (Ontario) Get 95 Airmiles Bonus Miles when you use 95 Cash Miles or more

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2017 9:33 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1165 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto

(Ontario) Get 95 Airmiles Bonus Miles when you use 95 Cash Miles or more

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 20, 2017
Retailer:
Sobeys, Urban Fresh, Foodland
Just got this in my email. Confirmed, it's not targeted.

Appears to be different stores for Western Canada and Atlantic Canada. This deal seems to be for Ontario.

Get 95 Airmiles Bonus Miles when you use 95 Cash Miles or more towards your purchase between Dec. 15 - 20 at Sobey's, Sobey's Urban Fresh or Foodland.

*Bonus offer applies to qualifying in-store use of 95 AIR MILES® Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction at participating, Sobeys, Sobeys Urban Fresh and Foodland locations in Ontario between December 15 - 20, 2017. Limit one Bonus Offer of 95 Miles per Collector Number. Offer subject to change without notice. Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotion. Use Miles in your Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 toward purchases at participating AIR MILES® Partner locations to a maximum of $100 per day. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. You must have enough in your Cash Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases. All rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details visit airmiles.ca. ®™Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Capital Incorporated.
Image2.jpg
Last edited by johnsmithy on Dec 16th, 2017 8:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
=============
Heatware
107 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1165 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
EZSAVE wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 4:05 pm
free money?
Well, technically free stuff, not money.
Last edited by johnsmithy on Dec 12th, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=============
Heatware
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1165 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
bug wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 4:20 pm
Already posted this morning: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/iga-spen ... 4-2153428/
secretliar wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 4:22 pm
To be fair, this morning, nobody knew that it was a multi store offert only valid once.
Plus, your deal is IGA only (at least, that's what we thought) and the OP's offer doesn't have IGA.

Threads are going to be a mess :S
Man, how do you NOT put "Airmiles" in the thread title for that? I did my search for Airmiles and found no matches so I posted. Hopefully the mods will find a way to put these together... or not.

As long as it's helping members right?
=============
Heatware
Sep 23, 2003
368 posts
111 upvotes
just used my 95 balance to do STB Face With Tears Of Joy
hope they process the bonuses in time to get this offer
Oct 30, 2017
76 posts
52 upvotes
Is this spend 95 AM and get 95AM back once per day or is it just once for the entire promotion period?
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
2990 posts
867 upvotes
Vancouver
775681 wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 5:19 pm
Is this spend 95 AM and get 95AM back once per day or is it just once for the entire promotion period?
Bonus offer applies to qualifying in-store use of 95 AIR MILES® Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction at participating, Sobeys, Sobeys Urban Fresh and Foodland locations in Ontario between December 15 - 20, 2017. Limit one Bonus Offer of 95 Miles per Collector Number.

Ron.
Oct 30, 2017
76 posts
52 upvotes
So just once for the entire promotion period...Because usually Metro spend 95AM and get 25AM back you can do that once a day...
I guess it is HAWT for just one transaction ;)
newfbc wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 5:22 pm
Bonus offer applies to qualifying in-store use of 95 AIR MILES® Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction at participating, Sobeys, Sobeys Urban Fresh and Foodland locations in Ontario between December 15 - 20, 2017. Limit one Bonus Offer of 95 Miles per Collector Number.

Ron.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Sep 9, 2017
539 posts
277 upvotes
Winnipeg
Also valid for BC, AB, SK & MB, but our dates are Dec 15-21:

*Bonus offer applies to qualifying in-store use of 95 AIR MILES® Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction. Offer valid at participating Sobeys, Safeway and IGA locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Thunder Bay, ON. This offer is also valid at participating Sobeys Liquor and Safeway Liquor locations in British Columbia and Alberta. Offer is valid between December 15 - 21, 2017. Limit one Bonus Offer of 95 Miles per Collector Number. Offer subject to change without notice. Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotion. Use Miles in your Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 toward purchases at participating AIR MILES® Partner locations to a maximum of $100 per day. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. You must have enough in your Cash Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases. All rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES<R> Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details visit airmiles.ca. ®™Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Capital Incorporated.

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Splash?sp ... cale=en_CA
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
1770 posts
700 upvotes
Ottawa
So I guess booze is an eligible purchase?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)