• Oct 6th, 2019 10:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
7677 posts
2557 upvotes
Mississauga

Ontario launches free online driver's licence check service

Literally only checks if licence is valid or not. Haha.
Your text to link here...

Ontario's government is making it easier for people and businesses to check the status of an Ontario driver's licence by eliminating the $2 fee and modernizing the online Driver's Licence Check service.
Link to check tool: https://www.dlc.rus.mto.gov.on.ca/dlc/
6 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2011
1659 posts
436 upvotes
Great for my work lol we have had a few people driving with out licenses in company vehicles. They drive to work in personal car get in work car who would have thought they didn’t have a license.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8391 posts
1333 upvotes
shawn01 wrote: Great for my work lol we have had a few people driving with out licenses in company vehicles. They drive to work in personal car get in work car who would have thought they didn’t have a license.
And I used to think that people would only drive without insurance. I guess driving without a license is one way to keep it clean Face With Tears Of Joy.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
32208 posts
18054 upvotes
Ottawa
Frankie3s wrote: And I used to think that people would only drive without insurance. I guess driving without a license is one way to keep it clean Face With Tears Of Joy.
Most companies, at least the ones I have worked for, requires an updated driver's license on file, when issued a work vehicle.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
42364 posts
5791 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
vkizzle wrote: Most companies, at least the ones I have worked for, requires an updated driver's license on file, when issued a work vehicle.
Maybe a smaller business?
Like imagine a roofing business “damn almost ran out of nails and we could use some coffee... eh Jimmay!!! Jimmay!!!! Can you Run over to Home depot and tims? Take my truck”

“Sure thing boss! But i don’t have a license...”

“Gahahahhahahaha fck off... stop busting my balls ans get the damn stuff ... i see you drive in everyday...”

“But!!”

“Damnit Jimmy, i’m not paying you to screw around.”
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6243 posts
5150 upvotes
Richmond Hill
UrbanPoet wrote: Maybe a smaller business?
Like imagine a roofing business “damn almost ran out of nails and we could use some coffee... eh Jimmay!!! Jimmay!!!! Can you Run over to Home depot and tims? Take my truck”

“Sure thing boss! But i don’t have a license...”

“Gahahahhahahaha fck off... stop busting my balls ans get the damn stuff ... i see you drive in everyday...”

“But!!”

“Damnit Jimmy, i’m not paying you to screw around.”
Flashback to my university jobs lol
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)