2019 Air Miles Mega Miles

Ontario - LCBO - Various Product Offers & BAMs (March 21st thru March 30th)

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2019 11:55 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2307 posts
1070 upvotes
EZSAVE wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 6:25 pm
bought one G Marquis (00276501) on April 2nd
Didn’t see any miles posted on my account yet.
Based on the post by @kenchau, this wine may not give bonus AM based on LCBO.com and thus may not automatically qualify. You can either chat with Air Miles or buy a different one from the list.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
6353 posts
1337 upvotes
whats the cheapest two bottles to buy for this promo.i need to buy four at least! tia
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8314 posts
5754 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
mikka2017 wrote:
Apr 19th, 2019 3:36 am
whats the cheapest two bottles to buy for this promo.i need to buy four at least! tia
Current list of LCBO Bottles & their prices were posted on April 1st here by @DragonRider in Reply # 37 **
(1 page back)

I’ve tried the
Pasqua Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie DOC, 750ml, 213496, 8 BAMs, $12.95
and it’s not bad

** SHOUT OUT to @DragonRider for doing this while I was down & out with Bronchitis
Much appreciated
Nov 28, 2007
220 posts
29 upvotes
Does the wine have to be part of the offers list, or does any product giving bonus air miles count for the mega miles promo? I noticed there were many items with bonus air miles at the store, but they're not listed in the app.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2307 posts
1070 upvotes
The only way to be certain is for someone to do exactly 4 offers and then 1 LCBO product giving BAM but not on the megamiles website. That's hardly worth the risk. Just pick one from the website.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8314 posts
5754 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
djyc wrote:
Apr 20th, 2019 4:42 pm
Does the wine have to be part of the offers list, or does any product giving bonus air miles count for the mega miles promo? I noticed there were many items with bonus air miles at the store, but they're not listed in the app.
akaManny wrote:
Apr 20th, 2019 9:51 pm
The only way to be certain is for someone to do exactly 4 offers and then 1 LCBO product giving BAM but not on the megamiles website. That's hardly worth the risk. Just pick one from the website.
LCBO has always had a long list of various products giving out Bonus AirMiles Monthly
BUT... you have to buy specific ones to do these various BIG BONUS Event Offers / Challenges *

Just like if you ever receive from them a Personal Offer / Challenge
(Happens a few times a year for Ontario Onyx Members, or those with an AMs CC)
The buy product list or spend amounts is very specific in order to get the BAMs

* NOTE - In my experience this is the greatest reason that RFDers & Other AMs Collectors don’t achieve the BIG BONUS BAMs
For OFFERS COMPLETED / PARTNER COUNTS
It’s the fact that folks don’t go to the website, and READ the Offers
And click on the HOW TO USE instructions
And FOLLOW them... or comply with the fine print of each Offer / Challenge

It’s truly all there in Black & White
Do it... reap the reward miles
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2307 posts
1070 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote:
Apr 21st, 2019 1:16 am
LCBO has always had a long list of various products giving out Bonus AirMiles Monthly
BUT... you have to buy specific ones to do these various BIG BONUS Event Offers / Challenges *

Just like if you ever receive from them a Personal Offer / Challenge
(Happens a few times a year for Ontario Onyx Members, or those with an AMs CC)
The buy product list or spend amounts is very specific in order to get the BAMs

* NOTE - In my experience this is the greatest reason that RFDers & Other AMs Collectors don’t achieve the BIG BONUS BAMs
For OFFERS COMPLETED / PARTNER COUNTS
It’s the fact that folks don’t go to the website, and READ the Offers
And click on the HOW TO USE instructions
And FOLLOW them... or comply with the fine print of each Offer / Challenge

It’s truly all there in Black & White
Do it... reap the reward miles
I am not 100% sure about this (maybe 90%). If I click on the 'How to Use' then 'Click here', I get a list of ALL BAM products, starting with Alberta Premium Whisky, not just the 16 / 32 in the Partner Offers section. In fact the Alberta Premium Whisky at the top is the smaller size, not the one included in the 16 / 32. I think this is misleading from Mega Miles, and so I understand why people ask the question. I certainly would not risk it (i.e. buying one of the others for my 5th partner), but I stand by my statement about the only way to really prove this.
Oct 14, 2017
839 posts
605 upvotes
GTA
akaManny wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 7:05 am
I am not 100% sure about this (maybe 90%). If I click on the 'How to Use' then 'Click here', I get a list of ALL BAM products, starting with Alberta Premium Whisky, not just the 16 / 32 in the Partner Offers section. In fact the Alberta Premium Whisky at the top is the smaller size, not the one included in the 16 / 32. I think this is misleading from Mega Miles, and so I understand why people ask the question. I certainly would not risk it (i.e. buying one of the others for my 5th partner), but I stand by my statement about the only way to really prove this.
I don't remember... Did this happen before the current set of MM offers? If not, my first though would be that someone simply didn't program the "Click here" links individually. And while it's not a defense, I think the potential to mislead isn't simply binary, but rather one of degree. It would require being pretty inattentive for someone to think it's alright to buy the smaller size. It's not impossible, but it's much closer to that than to probable.
Jan 16, 2017
125 posts
34 upvotes
Has anyone got points for the “G Marquis The Red Line”? Purchased 2 weeks ago and no points have showed. My receipt shows the sku (276501).
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
3818 posts
1604 upvotes
Snipingallday wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2019 10:50 am
Has anyone got points for the “G Marquis The Red Line”? Purchased 2 weeks ago and no points have showed. My receipt shows the sku (276501).
If you don’t get it the next day, then you probably won’t get it at all. If I were you, bring it back to the store and return it, purchase another one that get you BAM. You still have 1 day left to fix it and avoid the hassle of chasing it later on
Nov 1, 2003
819 posts
160 upvotes
So I made a $100+ purchase at Hudson's Bay on Mar 26 and got 7 AM plus 14 BAM. No 50 BAM posted yet. On another account I made a $100+ purhase on Amazon.ca on April 14 and got 5 AM plus 5 BAM. Again no 50 BAM posted yet. Did I do this successfully for it to count as a partner in the 5?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8314 posts
5754 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
GPS wrote:
Apr 24th, 2019 12:27 pm
So I made a $100+ purchase at Hudson's Bay on Mar 26 and got 7 AM plus 14 BAM. No 50 BAM posted yet. On another account I made a $100+ purhase on Amazon.ca on April 14 and got 5 AM plus 5 BAM. Again no 50 BAM posted yet. Did I do this successfully for it to count as a partner in the 5?
This is the MMs 2019 Thread on the LCBO Offers ... see TITLE

Sounds like you are asking about the MMs 2019 AirMiles Shops.ca Offer... see here:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/national ... h-2272487/
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1113 posts
1601 upvotes
Anyone noticed the LCBO BAM is gone from transactions? Both AM accounts does not have the BAM for the 2 cheaper offers.

Ignore the above, forgot my purchase was more than 31 days ago
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8314 posts
5754 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Hartia0 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 3:16 pm
Anyone noticed the LCBO BAM is gone from transactions? Both AM accounts does not have the BAM for the 2 cheaper offers.

Ignore the above, forgot my purchase was more than 31 days ago
FYI...

One can EDIT their own posts on RFD.
Or DELETE them entirely... look for the GARBAGE CAN in the bottom right corner of the post in question
(Ya might want to do this ... as your post is misleading / confusing as it stands)