2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

Ontario - METRO - 50 BAMS WUS $25+ on Metro Catering Menu (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 12:35 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5061 posts
2687 upvotes
Well I ended up ordering 2x$9.99 pizza and $5.50 wrap sandwich, added some fruits and vegies to get them over $40, got back 99AM (7AM from $5 fruits purchase, 40AM from spend $40 and 50AM from STB coupon). To minimize the cost, I redeemed $40 from the account. So by the time STB done, I may have used up some of the AMs in the account. But I will get 1200AM back later on so even if I have spend half of that, I still consider it a win as most of the foods were very close to free
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2549 posts
1602 upvotes
F!!!! Metro is offering 25AM back this weekend, but it doesn’t seem to be STB eligible, grrrr

Was hoping to be my 8th offer in case there is issues with Samsung pay.

Looks like AM is really making it tougher and less rewarding. I expect next time they will remove the cheap product from Lowes/Rona from the offers...
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2617 posts
1334 upvotes
djredhat wrote: F!!!! Metro is offering 25AM back this weekend, but it doesn’t seem to be STB eligible, grrrr

Was hoping to be my 8th offer in case there is issues with Samsung pay.

Looks like AM is really making it tougher and less rewarding. I expect next time they will remove the cheap product from Lowes/Rona from the offers...
I don't see that in the Ontario flyer. Where do you see it

Edit: OK, I found it.
Last edited by akaManny on Dec 4th, 2019 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5061 posts
2687 upvotes
no catering menu on sale this week :(. So can't really combine 25BAM + 50BAM for $25+ purchase by redeeming 95AM. Maybe we can find a cheap $20 irresistible gift basket and do this instead
Jun 20, 2019
50 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I tried to buy 3 roast chickens last night - cashier refused to scan the coupon. Said they were told by management that it HAS to be on the catering menu. Bah. Need to find another shop...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5061 posts
2687 upvotes
jaysgirl75 wrote: I tried to buy 3 roast chickens last night - cashier refused to scan the coupon. Said they were told by management that it HAS to be on the catering menu. Bah. Need to find another shop...
No self checkouts? I would do it myself at self checkout. I just bought pizzas & wrap sandwich for one account and chicken and pizzas for the other account and they both showed the bonus miles on receipts with one already updated AM account transactions
[OP]
Aug 23, 2010
589 posts
524 upvotes
GTA
mkl38s wrote: No self checkouts? I would do it myself at self checkout. I just bought pizzas & wrap sandwich for one account and chicken and pizzas for the other account and they both showed the bonus miles on receipts with one already updated AM account transactions
So you used self checkout to pay when you did the offer? Would you mind sharing the instructions on how to enter the PLU so I can add it to Tips & Tricks?
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2217 posts
1245 upvotes
Ontario
jaysgirl75 wrote: I tried to buy 3 roast chickens last night - cashier refused to scan the coupon. Said they were told by management that it HAS to be on the catering menu. Bah. Need to find another shop...
Rotisserie chicken IS on their catering menu.

Menu
Aug 9, 2008
442 posts
222 upvotes
kiiaal wrote: Rotisserie chicken IS on their catering menu.

Menu
I think it has to be with the sides in order to be part of a catering order. there seems to be no code for the chicken alone

MAMMOTH CHICKEN MEAL DEAL
1 mammoth chicken, large potato
wedges, 2 of 454g Keybrand salads
Serves 3 to 4 - HF1
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5061 posts
2687 upvotes
I have yet using self checkout this time (the location I went to did not have one), but I did them all during Megamiles event. I remember vaguely to enter the coupon code using non-barcode item (not coupon). I still a have a couple more accounts to do so I may try self checkout this time (this location has self checkout) and let everyone know
Jun 20, 2019
50 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mkl38s wrote: I have yet using self checkout this time (the location I went to did not have one), but I did them all during Megamiles event. I remember vaguely to enter the coupon code using non-barcode item (not coupon). I still a have a couple more accounts to do so I may try self checkout this time (this location has self checkout) and let everyone know
That would be appreciated thanks!
Nov 27, 2018
9 posts
6 upvotes
mkl38s wrote: I have yet using self checkout this time (the location I went to did not have one), but I did them all during Megamiles event. I remember vaguely to enter the coupon code using non-barcode item (not coupon). I still a have a couple more accounts to do so I may try self checkout this time (this location has self checkout) and let everyone know
The location close to my house has updated their system and does not allow customers to put in coupon PLUs like these ones. It will prompt for an attendant to enter it, but odds are they might do it anyways.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2217 posts
1245 upvotes
Ontario
Check out this new Metro offer!
link

Stack with STB and possibly redeem 95 get 25 offer
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
4006 posts
434 upvotes
Georgetown
I'm guessing you can pay for the catering order by redeeming miles and still have this STB offer work... good find
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
4006 posts
434 upvotes
Georgetown
Is everyone just showing up in store and finding pre-prepared items to purchase? I was thinking it would have to be ordered through the website or ordered in advance...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)