Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Ontario Only: Free Medium fries from McDonald's when Raptors score 12+ 3-pointers

Dec 28, 2006
29 posts
36 upvotes
mike017 wrote: Anyone know if they're still doing the Pizza Pizza deal (free slice when Raptors win and score +100 points) now that they got rid of paper tickets?
Yeah I asked them on twitter dm and they said it's still on and that you just have to show them the mobile tickets.
Dec 28, 2006
29 posts
36 upvotes
RFDSimon wrote: We already have an elite three-point shooter with JV tho

LOL jokes aside, being a basketball fan myself, it isn't actually that uncommon to hit 12 or more threes. I think they did it 43 times last year. This year they have better shooters on the team (Kawhi and Green) plus an offensive philosophy that encourages more threes attempted. Plus, the difference with the Popeyes deal is that the McD's one applies to all games, home and road. And Popeyes haven't actually announced anything yet, so they might do the same thing this year if they are still a sponsor.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1001 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
Actually spent a lot of money on Popeyes with last year’s promo adding fries or the daily deal to my free order.
Nov 24, 2017
273 posts
165 upvotes
I am disappointed from the tenders. It used to be my dinner for my brother and I everytime there was the promo lol
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
This is not just for ticket holders, right?
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2008
1074 posts
744 upvotes
Pickering
yesstyle wrote: This is not just for ticket holders, right?
Nope, all of Ontario. Only need the McD's app.
Jul 18, 2015
311 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
This is actually a pretty sweet deal. We almost never get Fries coupons in Ontario. I assume its because their fries are probably one of their best selling and highest profit items on the menu.
Jan 22, 2017
147 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
For those interested, the Raptors made 12 or more 3-pointers in 43 out of 82 games last season.

Kawhi made 147 threes in his last full season, while DeMar only made 89 last year, so with Leonard's help we should all be able to get slightly fatter.
"You listen to me, you'll go to the top. You don't listen to me, you're never heard from again!"
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
bobbyheenan wrote: For those interested, the Raptors made 12 or more 3-pointers in 43 out of 82 games last season.

Kawhi made 147 threes in his last full season, while DeMar only made 89 last year, so with Leonard's help we should all be able to get slightly fatter.
So Leonard has a 4.83 expected-fries-above-replacement? This deal's looking better every day.
Aug 11, 2017
562 posts
351 upvotes
How can we get an alert on when this happens?
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2551 posts
1071 upvotes
Ontario
Ottawa now can get free fries when Senators or Cdns score first and when raptor score 12x.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Better than nothing at all. At least there's less chances of Mcd employees or franchisees getting sour over repeat visits.

I remember skipping a few popeyes visits last season cuz of bitter employees.

Even better with in app ordering. Don't have to deal with anyone except to pick up the order.
Mar 6, 2013
372 posts
157 upvotes
Preferred the Pizza Pizza deeal from a few years ago. Would print 10x copies of my (friends') tickets and stop at all the Pizza Pizza's on my way home from work, and end up with 2 full pizzas.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7069 posts
3381 upvotes
dotsandpixels wrote: Better than nothing at all. At least there's less chances of Mcd employees or franchisees getting sour over repeat visits.

I remember skipping a few popeyes visits last season cuz of bitter employees.

Even better with in app ordering. Don't have to deal with anyone except to pick up the order.
I was also getting tired of the looks the employees gave each other then the sly grab from the 'other' bin of chicken that they wouldn't serve their normal customers because the pieces were deemed too small.

At least MCD wont do that to me. Hell I could ask for a fresh batch of fries and they would do it even if it's 'free'.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13879 posts
3290 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Sooo... any side purchases required like Popeyes last yr?? Recall it was free for a month then they changed it to a large soft drink side purchase which was $2.61 after tx.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
aznnorth wrote: Sooo... any side purchases required
No, you can checkout with no purchase and $0 total
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
TomRFD wrote: No game pieces on medium fries though. Wonder if they'll let you upsize for an extra charge?
No in Quebec for Habs deal, it’s a code for medium fries, or nothing.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3782 posts
6265 upvotes
Landon99 wrote: How can we get an alert on when this happens?
It is your responsibility to find out. I'm sure this thread will be constantly bumped to the front of Page 1 of the Hot deals page of people reporting, "Free fries time". Or go to www.nba.com, go to the top of the page and scroll through their ticker of the games played that day and the final scores. Highlight the Toronto vs *other team* and click on Box score. This will bring you to the stats of game being played or just played. Find the stat "3PM", scroll down to the bottom to see if that total is more than 12.
Dec 31, 2008
414 posts
378 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Landon99 wrote: How can we get an alert on when this happens?
You could install any sports app on your phone that has game notifications, then add a notification for when any Raptors game ends, then check the stats.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2637 posts
2978 upvotes
Niagara, ON
Allen84 wrote: It is your responsibility to find out. I'm sure this thread will be constantly bumped to the front of Page 1 of the Hot deals page of people reporting, "Free fries time". Or go to www.nba.com, go to the top of the page and scroll through their ticker of the games played that day and the final scores. Highlight the Toronto vs *other team* and click on Box score. This will bring you to the stats of game being played or just played. Find the stat "3PM", scroll down to the bottom to see if that total is more than 12.
... or open the My McD app and see if the coupon code is available

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)