1655 upvotes

[Ontario Parks] Ontario - July 17. Free day use, Ontario Parks

Expiry:
July 17, 2020
Retailer:
Ontario Parks
More offers from Ontario Parks
https://www.ontarioparks.com/hphp/freedayuse

Celebrate Healthy Parks Healthy People with Ontario Parks!
When: Friday July 17, 2020

Where: All operating Ontario Parks.

What: Free day-use at all Ontario Parks. We are opening our doors to everyone in Ontario; there will be no charge for day-use visitation during the celebration. Parks across the province will offer events and activities that encourage people to visit parks and be active. Explore a new park, sample our facilities and services or enjoy a fun event in a great natural setting!

Why: The time to strengthen and rediscover our connection to nature is now! Ontario’s provincial parks are home to some of the most inspiring and beautiful landscapes in the country. We want to increase the awareness and uptake of the strong benefits linked to spending time in nature.

What is included with the free day-use entry?

All visitors to the park will be issued a complimentary day-pass to the park. You may enjoy the park facilities until 10:00pm on July 17. Additional charges for facilities not included in day-use such as camping, equipment rentals and pools at Bronte Creek and Earl Rowe provincial parks will remain in effect during the celebration.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1367 posts
1077 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Too bad it is Friday. I guess everyone on CERB can take advantage of this while I will be at work
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24390 posts
33420 upvotes
Toronto
w00t wrote: Thanks OP. Too bad it is Friday. I guess everyone on CERB can take advantage of this while I will be at work
lots of people I know took days off during this summer due to COVID and staying local. I've got long weekends all summer
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18037 posts
12756 upvotes
Markham
Bump for the freebie. BTW Fishing is also license free to July 18th.

ontario-free-fishing-until-july-18-2387324/#p32794669

Nice little saving ($12 for a 1 day sport fishing license) for those who may want to fish while at the free Ontario Park they're visiting.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)