2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

Ontario - SISLEY HONDA - 2x AMs WU Pay Online for Parts & Service (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 12:37 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1624 posts
138 upvotes

Ontario - SISLEY HONDA - 2x AMs WU Pay Online for Parts & Service (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

OFFER

2x the AirMiles @ SISLEY HONDA when you pay online for Parts & Service ... November 14th thru December 27, 2019

COUPON STATUS - Not indicated. But there is a click thru portal on the STB 2019 Website = www.shoptheblock.ca

FINE PRINT

>>> Minimum Qualified Purchase Required
Must be made in a single transaction
Multiplier applies to the Standard Base Miles Offer (1 AM / $ 20 excluding taxes)
AirMiles Card must be presented at time of purchase
One Offer per AirMiles Collector Card
Can be combined with other offers
THREAD CREATED FROM THE STB 2019 WEBSITE

OP EDITED by @PointsHubby for clarity - December 5th
Also added the TIPS & TRICKS PLACE HOLDER as Reply # 5
6 replies
Oct 31, 2019
58 posts
29 upvotes
reggyDeal wrote: Anyone use this offer as one of their partner purchases? Don't see an option to pay online for vehicle parts-services rendered.
I did Ready Honda, while its not the same as it didn't say have to pay online, the parts desk guy knew what to do for the STB offer as he had to fill out an online form to credit the miles. I think just call and ask them they should be aware of the offer.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1624 posts
138 upvotes
jpm168 wrote: I did Ready Honda, while its not the same as it didn't say have to pay online, the parts desk guy knew what to do for the STB offer as he had to fill out an online form to credit the miles. I think just call and ask them they should be aware of the offer.
Can one prepay for a service rendered from a month for now? I'm leaving this Friday, and heading overseas for a month, and Sisley is currently fully booked.
Oct 31, 2019
58 posts
29 upvotes
No clue about that, better ask them. I guess you can try buying the items you need for your service, oil or whatever now, then just have them charge the labor only when you bring it for service.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11144 posts
8361 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Hi Guys,

Moving this entire convo to the correct offer thread, that I have now created, and is found here:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/ontario- ... h-2336850/

PLEASE NOTE - The STB 2019 SUB FORUM is meant to operate much like the HOT DEALS FORUM does
Where there are threads for each offer

General discussion threads for this SUB FORUM are found in these places

STICKIES at the top of the SUB FORUM Directory

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/stb-2019 ... 9-2328695/ ... for General chit chat with other RFDers on the Event ... what their plans are, Offers / Challenges completed etc

And this one topic for Offers that have not yet a thread of their own

* http://forums.redflagdeals.com/airmiles ... n-2327147/

Thanks
PointsHubby
STB 2019 Sub Forum Host
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11144 posts
8361 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
reggyDeal wrote: Anyone use this offer as one of their partner purchases? Don't see an option to pay online for vehicle parts-services rendered.
Cannot say I am surprised to find this Offer by them so disorganized
(Assume though that you saw & checked out their drop down menu for Parts or Service)

When I was researching their offer to update the OP
I used the STB Website for the click thru portal

And found this gem on the landing page about them & AirMiles:

We will even give you 10 MILES® for letting our hostess know who you are! That is a $100 value!

Ya no ... it’s 100 AMs that equals about $ 10 (using the Standard Cash Miles Rate of 95 AMs = $ 10 )
So ... 10 AMs = about $ 1.05
Not $ 100 as claimed
:rolleyes: