Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Locked: OOMA Internet Phone PROMO Happening Again ($99.99 instead of $149.99 + FREE shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2014 10:08 am
Tags:
None
Jan 8, 2008
77 posts
27 upvotes

OOMA Internet Phone PROMO Happening Again ($99.99 instead of $149.99 + FREE shipping)

Price:
Hello all,

OOMA is having their referral offer again for new clients to receive OOMA for $99.99 + free shipping instead of $149.99... If you are looking for a cheap, but great crystal clear nationwide telephone service, OOMA may be right for you.

I've switched over to OOMA for about 4 months now and it is great!!! I have not looked back at all. Quality-wise it is just as good as the Shaw internet phone service I had before, but I only pay $3.97 / month now. And I get more features than Shaw even on just the OOMA Basic service package. I really like the OOMA Premier service package features, but I really don't need my landline much as both my wife and I have mobile phones. We were considering cancelling our home phone, but there are too many things connected with that number and it is convenient having a home phone (especially with free long distance calling). For $3.97 / month I do not mind keeping it at all. Even if I decided to pay an extra $10 / month for the OOMA Premier service it would still be half of what Shaw was charging me for more than double the features... :)

Here is some additional information on OOMA Services:

OOMA Basic Service
- Free Canadian calling
- Caller-ID and call-waiting
- Voicemail: Access your voicemail remotely from any phone or web browser.
- Choose a new number in most Canadian area codes
- Want to keep your phone number? Just pay a one-time fee of CDN$39.99, or enjoy free number porting when you purchase an annual subscription to Ooma Premier. Check if your number can be ported.
- 911 Service
- 911 Email and Text Alerts
- Low-cost international Calling. Make international calls starting at 1.4 cents per minute. Choose our international calling plan and pay less than a penny a minute.
- My Ooma: Hear messages, check call logs and control your preferences online.
- DECT 6.0 Support
- Free Ooma-to-Ooma calling
- Free 60 day trial of Ooma Premier

OOMA Premier Service
- Everything OOMA Basic Service offers above plus the following:
- Free calling to the U.S.
- Instant Second Line
- Personal Number. Choose a second number anywhere in Canada.
- Three-way conferencing
- Caller Name
- Call forwarding
- Voicemail-to-email forwarding (audio)
- Call Screening
- Backup Number
- Personal blacklist
- Community blacklist
- Anonymous call blocking
- Multi-Ring

To get this $99.99 offer you need to be e-mailed the referral link from an existing OOMA member... The referrer gets a $20 referral bonus for any new sign ups. I'm sure there are RFD'ers willing to help if you are interested, but forum rules do not allow posters to post referral links... You get the idea... ;)

Enjoy!
3 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2003
1156 posts
148 upvotes
I can help someone out if needed.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2009
4869 posts
9421 upvotes
Scarborough