Expired Hot Deals

[Opencare] Book a dentist appointment in Toronto through Opencare, get free AirPods (or $250)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2020 11:58 am
Dec 25, 2017
126 posts
136 upvotes
Claim received Nov 14, still nothing up until now. Emailed them once, got generic reply saying to be patient. Oh well, probably won’t be able to spend the &250 before Christmas.
Jun 23, 2015
39 posts
19 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
claimed on nov 15 and got an email today for the $250 gift card!
Dec 10, 2019
2 posts
7 upvotes
From Mississauga. Had my appointment November 25th. Received an email after I sent my paperwork the day of that it would take up to 14 days for a response. On December 9th I emailed that I haven’t heard back yet and they said I had the option of $250 visa gift card or amazon gift card. I opted for the $250 visa gift card (I chose the online one since I did not want to wait for the physical card to come in and I think it was $4 shipping fee deducted). Received the e-gift card within the hour. I purchased an Apple online gift card from the Apple Store and then used it towards a pair of AirPods Pro, only had to pay the difference of $121.77 (paid nothing out of pocket for my appointment).
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1049 posts
252 upvotes
dt1996 wrote: From Mississauga. Had my appointment November 25th. Received an email after I sent my paperwork the day of that it would take up to 14 days for a response. On December 9th I emailed that I haven’t heard back yet and they said I had the option of $250 visa gift card or amazon gift card. I opted for the $250 visa gift card (I chose the online one since I did not want to wait for the physical card to come in and I think it was $4 shipping fee deducted). Received the e-gift card within the hour. I purchased an Apple online gift card from the Apple Store and then used it towards a pair of AirPods Pro, only had to pay the difference of $121.77 (paid nothing out of pocket for my appointment).
I had my appointment Nov 26th and haven't heard a peep. Perhaps I should email them too. I plan to do the exact same thing you did to get the airpods.
Dec 11, 2019
1 posts
Got my $250 Visa e gift card a couple days ago.

Used it directly on Apple's website to buy airpods pro and it worked. What I don't get is why the transaction for $377 go through when the card had only $250.
Jun 28, 2009
950 posts
524 upvotes
got my $250 visa e gift card yesterday as well.

Received an email earlier in the day saying that the AirPods were out of stock. They were offering the Visa or Amazon e gift card.

Had my first appointment on Nov 28 and submitted my claim the same night.

Was thinking this will be a one and one situation, but I really like this dentist office. Will stick with them. Would not have considered them, had it not been for this promo.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1330 posts
474 upvotes
Got my $250 gift card, this was awesome I wish I signed my wife up at the time but I'll know now for next time.
May 17, 2017
18 posts
3 upvotes
GTA
jceezy23 wrote: got my $250 visa e gift card yesterday as well.

Received an email earlier in the day saying that the AirPods were out of stock. They were offering the Visa or Amazon e gift card.

Had my first appointment on Nov 28 and submitted my claim the same night.

Was thinking this will be a one and one situation, but I really like this dentist office. Will stick with them. Would not have considered them, had it not been for this promo.
Hey, are we given a choice to choose between airpod or prepaid GC?
I just submitted my claim last night, i would want the GC over airpod.
If anyone can clarify, that would be great!
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13683 posts
8692 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
They'll most likely say they are out of airpod and let you pick between amazon or visa giftcard. No one on here actually got airpods.
User154271 wrote: Hey, are we given a choice to choose between airpod or prepaid GC?
I just submitted my claim last night, i would want the GC over airpod.
If anyone can clarify, that would be great!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
May 17, 2017
18 posts
3 upvotes
GTA
Cheapo-Findo wrote: They'll most likely say they are out of airpod and let you pick between amazon or visa giftcard. No one on here actually got airpods.
nice, thank you sir/maam!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4002 posts
1413 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
With the Visa do you lose some of the value to any sort of activation fees? I've heard of that before but personally never used a prepaid Visa so I know nothing about it.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13683 posts
8692 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Not for this Visa, it's 250 - 3 bucks for shipping.
ChicoQuente wrote: With the Visa do you lose some of the value to any sort of activation fees? I've heard of that before but personally never used a prepaid Visa so I know nothing about it.

Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4002 posts
1413 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Not for this Visa, it's 250 - 3 bucks for shipping.
Thanks. One more question if you don't mind. How does the "e visa" work? Is it only for online purchases or is it something I can print and use in stores?
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13683 posts
8692 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I opted for the physical card, $250 - $3 = $247. Heard there were issues with e-visa when buying in-store, so that $3 shipping is worth it.
ChicoQuente wrote: Thanks. One more question if you don't mind. How does the "e visa" work? Is it only for online purchases or is it something I can print and use in stores?

Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4002 posts
1413 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Cheapo-Findo wrote: I opted for the physical card, $250 - $3 = $247. Heard there were issues with e-visa when buying in-store, so that $3 shipping is worth it.
Good to know. I'll go with physical too as I want to use it for an in store purchase.
Aug 6, 2006
143 posts
36 upvotes
Concord
Does any one know what specific services or min $ amount has to be used with the dentist to get the 250$ card or airpods?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4002 posts
1413 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
musketeer wrote: Does any one know what specific services or min $ amount has to be used with the dentist to get the 250$ card or airpods?
The requirements is literally the first sentence of the original post in this thread AND the first sentence on the Opencare offer page. Did you read either of them at all?

"Attend a new patient exam & cleaning with a new dentist and get a free pair of Apple AirPods"
Apr 23, 2017
669 posts
362 upvotes
Appointment was on Jan 2. Submitted receipt the same day and received $250 Amazon GC today..Great deal!!
Information is wealth, but again, depends on what you're pursuing & what it's worth to you😎💡
May 29, 2017
485 posts
216 upvotes
Canada
Offer is still going on....not expired. I just used it to book, wife went last week and she too booked it recently.