• Dec 1st, 2019 8:46 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 8, 2016
451 posts
60 upvotes

Opinion on the app Wish

They're having pretty good deals on here, I'm just hoping to get an opinion and whether or not they're legit? Is there anything to stay away from like fragrances?
3 replies
Sep 29, 2014
713 posts
361 upvotes
GTA
Wish is just a slick app and loads of marketing on drop shipped goods but they are legit and are a very larger company.

The retail/MSRP prices are *very* inflated, you can find exactly the same goods elsewhere (Aliexpress, ********, banggood) for about the same price
The product images are almost always photoshopped to make them look way better than they actual are, so just keep your expectations in check if you want to order $2 shoes from Wish.
Most stuff on these sites I would say is "dollar store quality".
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
2749 posts
911 upvotes
Windsor
Everything D50M83 said is true. Also, if there is ever anything that is a brand name, it is definitely a very bad knockoff. For something like fragrances, I'd definitely stay away. Foreign liquids of unknown origins seem like a very obvious item to avoid. Guaranteed the fragrances will be offputting.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Sep 13, 2011
971 posts
629 upvotes
Québec
If you used, you will likely import illegal goods in Canada. You will have to make sure that your imported products are safe.