Shopping Discussion

Opinions on this ride on car please. "Kool Karz Mercedes Benz Electric Ride On Toy Car"

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2018 4:05 pm
[OP]
Mar 19, 2012
765 posts
146 upvotes

Opinions on this ride on car please. "Kool Karz Mercedes Benz Electric Ride On Toy Car"

Hello everyone. First of all Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a New Year :)

I saw this car offered on Aeroplan website for 70,500 Miles. It looks so good and I would like to buy it for my son but there are no reviews about this car. If you own this car and share your opinion please share.

Thank you.

Kool Karz Mercedes Benz Electric Ride On Toy Car

View larger image
Kool Karz Playground is the premier provider of luxury ride-on vehicles for children. Children will feel what it’s like to experience a truly unique world of imagination and exploration through our interactive vehicles. Model # KK-SLR-RD. Colour: Red.
Additional features:
• Official licensed toy cars
• Leather seat
• Car with 2.4G Bluetooth parent remote control
• Music/light/horn
• MP3 CONNECTION
• Battery: 12V 7AH
• Motor: 12V
• Speed: up to 5 mph
• Suitable for ages: 2-8
• Seat belt
• LED lights
• Charging time: 8-12 hours
• Remote distance: 20-30 meters
• Driving time: 1-1.5 hours

Delivery
Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery. This reward can only be shipped to a civic address in Canada; it can not be shipped to a PO Box or any address outside of Canada.

70,500 Miles
2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3868 posts
1247 upvotes
Ontario
Isn't that amount of miles worth about $700? Doesn't seem like a good deal to me.
[OP]
Mar 19, 2012
765 posts
146 upvotes
deadice wrote: Isn't that amount of miles worth about $700? Doesn't seem like a good deal to me.
I did compared with Costco cash card offer and it comes around $400 which at Walmart they sell it for $475. I would rather buy it at Walmart and have the 3 month return luxury in case anything goes wrong with it.