Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Oppo Find 7 and 7a Unlocked $329 & $289 USD Free Ship

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2015 10:35 am
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 19, 2011
887 posts
451 upvotes
Brampton

Oppo Find 7 and 7a Unlocked $329 & $289 USD Free Ship

Deal Link:
Expiry:
July 14, 2015
Edit: Looks like they offer free shipping to Canada. Order total comes to $429 CAD for Oppo Find 7 with free DHL shipping (may get dinged with customs).

Oppo Find 7

https://na.oppostyle.com/find-7-reloaded

5.5-inch Quad HD (2560x1440) screen
13 megapixel Sony Exmor IMX214
Snapdragon 801 CPU
3GB of RAM
32GB of storage with microSD
3000mAh battery (removable)
Android 4.3, Color OS
GSM/WCDMA/FDD-LTE/TD-LTE

Oppo Find 7a

https://na.oppostyle.com/find-7a-reloaded

5.5-inch 1080p screen
13 megapixel Sony Exmor IMX214
Snapdragon 801 CPU
2GB of RAM
16GB of storage with microSD
2800mAh battery (removable)
Android 4.3, Color OS
GSM/WCDMA/FDD-LTE/TD-LTE

Specs: Phonearena

15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2012
5065 posts
586 upvotes
Mississauga
I'd get the OPO for 300$ instead.
Yes this has expandable storage, but the OPO's internal storage will be faster.
This also has a removable battery cover which is important for those who plan to use the phone for longer than 3 years. However, taking apart sealed phone isn't as difficult as you might think.
OPO has a better battery.

Most importantly, the OPO has a much larger community than the Oppo Find
Favourite Games: NieR (PS3), Catherine (PS3), Persona 3 FES/Portable (PS2/PSP), Final Fantasy IX (PSX), Persona 4 Golden (PSV), Witcher 1,2,3 (PC), Skyward Sword (Wii), Pokemon Colosseum (GC), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS), Majora's Mask (3DS), Bravely Default (3DS)
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25055 posts
202814 upvotes
GTA
I saw this too, and remember this from last year when I was shopping around. I thought they shipped essentially everywhere though - is it really US only?
[OP]
Dec 19, 2011
887 posts
451 upvotes
Brampton
toguy wrote: I saw this too, and remember this from last year when I was shopping around. I thought they shipped essentially everywhere though - is it really US only?
Looks like they offer free shipping to US and Canada...shipping through DHL.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1853 posts
212 upvotes
Vancouver
OPPO valued the item a lot less than the MSRP on the device when I pre-ordered the Find 7a. Definitely duty charges on top.
That was also when the CDN $ wasn't at a disgusting low compared to now. Still a good deal and I'd choose the Find 7a over the OPO. Expandable storage, removable battery, VOOC charging which fully charged my phone in about 1h 40min.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2571 posts
991 upvotes
Dinujan wrote: I'd get the OPO for 300$ instead.
Yes this has expandable storage, but the OPO's internal storage will be faster.
This also has a removable battery cover which is important for those who plan to use the phone for longer than 3 years. However, taking apart sealed phone isn't as difficult as you might think.
OPO has a better battery.

Most importantly, the OPO has a much larger community than the Oppo Find
and more ram on OPO.
Nov 27, 2009
327 posts
41 upvotes
it is about right if $100 is taken away from each model. or i dont think it is some deal.
Aug 19, 2015
118 posts
23 upvotes
Did anyone get this? Right now Find 7 is not available in the north america site, but in the international website, you can still get option to select US version. I wonder if it's still work the same.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3897 posts
2321 upvotes
Halifax
Oppo wants too much money, at least compared to a superior LG G3 you can get for $360.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1283 posts
795 upvotes
Am I better off waiting for the one plus two?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3897 posts
2321 upvotes
Halifax
Kyaku wrote: Am I better off waiting for the one plus two?
No, an LG G3 is better than that also. The LG G3 is available now, here is Canada, no waiting list required, no long wait, and the phone actually works.
Sep 25, 2007
182 posts
40 upvotes
Edmonton
I believe specs are very similar to OPO as these are same gen and OPO was a spin off of OPPO. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe i saw in the OPO promo videos that they are manufactured partly by OPPO and Peter Lau still has close ties with OPPO.

So basically if you are an OPO fan, the OPPO could be a good choice as well (same CM 12.1 support).
Banned
Jan 15, 2015
586 posts
166 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
got a response from OPPO.

We apologize, at the moment we have no information about the OPPO Find 7 Astro Black availability or pre-order time yet.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.