Personal Finance

Option of Tile view and LIst view on Tangerine website?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2018 6:31 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2012
1586 posts
377 upvotes
Montreal

Option of Tile view and LIst view on Tangerine website?

I just noticed this now..is it new? I just saw two new buttons on top right of the page when you log into your account.

I much prefer when I'm not using the app to use list instead of Tile, and I believe a lot of people here didnt like only having Tile view initially with the website update.
Maybe Tangerine has listened and made changes :)
6 replies
Dec 21, 2007
782 posts
245 upvotes
Scarborough
They added it a little while back, but I can't recall how long ago. Sadly it doesn't stick, so you need to press it every time you log in.
I am the Stig's brother's cousin's friend's former roommate.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2012
1586 posts
377 upvotes
Montreal
Conundrum1911 wrote: They added it a little while back, but I can't recall how long ago. Sadly it doesn't stick, so you need to press it every time you log in.
Noticed that it doesn’t stick either .. they need to make this a permanent option
Nov 26, 2016
195 posts
53 upvotes
I cant find my credit card statements only chequing and saving statements!!! help!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2012
1586 posts
377 upvotes
Montreal
ronnielarmond wrote: I cant find my credit card statements only chequing and saving statements!!! help!!!
Did you call them?
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
4342 posts
1838 upvotes
Parry Sound
I miss the old site. This new site is a complete disaster. I've started switching over to Simplii because of Tangerines horrible website.
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2012
1586 posts
377 upvotes
Montreal
For myself, most of the issues were because of the tile view ... now that I see that I have option of switching tween the two, far less problems.