Expired Hot Deals

Optoma DH1011 1080P Full 3D DLP Projector $80.03 (94% off) Amazon.ca (3rd party)

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2016 5:18 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 14, 2007
805 posts
766 upvotes
Soup Kitchen

Optoma DH1011 1080P Full 3D DLP Projector $80.03 (94% off) Amazon.ca (3rd party)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
94%
I doubt that they will honor this price... but worth a shot :)

The Optoma DH1011 will captivate with its outstanding quality high definition 1080p presentations, graphics and movies. Delivering a powerful 3000 lumens image, and a superb 13,000:1 contrast ratio, the Optoma DH1011 generates images that are remarkably color accurate with incredible image clarity and visual details. The Optoma DH1011 is feature rich, easy to operate and has one of the most comprehensive input connector panels in its class. Designed for outstanding performance and maximum reliability, the Optoma DH1011 is whisper quiet to allow presenters to get their point across easily. It offers full 3D compatibility and delivers outstanding lamp to minimize cost of operation.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L300__.jpg
Images
32 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1566 posts
1419 upvotes
Pallet Town
SumDumGuy wrote: I doubt that they will honor this price... but worth a shot :)

The Optoma DH1011 will captivate with its outstanding quality high definition 1080p presentations, graphics and movies. Delivering a powerful 3000 lumens image, and a superb 13,000:1 contrast ratio, the Optoma DH1011 generates images that are remarkably color accurate with incredible image clarity and visual details. The Optoma DH1011 is feature rich, easy to operate and has one of the most comprehensive input connector panels in its class. Designed for outstanding performance and maximum reliability, the Optoma DH1011 is whisper quiet to allow presenters to get their point across easily. It offers full 3D compatibility and delivers outstanding lamp to minimize cost of operation.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L300__.jpg
Says no longer available
Jan 13, 2010
274 posts
96 upvotes
Got 1, let's see what happens!
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1195 posts
745 upvotes
I had it in the checkout and it said unavailable at the last second :(
Mar 6, 2010
138 posts
161 upvotes
Oh yeah this thing.

My father once bought this off the back of a van in a parking lot. After the guy left, then he phones me.

This ended as well as you might imagine.

Once I got to his house, I disassembled this projector and analysed its inner. Long story short- "Sorry dad, you just got scammed out of $200. At least you have that cool scrollable projector screen."

The only good thing I can say is that this projector works. Just don't expect much quality from it.
Jan 15, 2009
81 posts
13 upvotes
Omemee, Ontario
April 26/16 12:30pm
"Currently unavailable."
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
[OP]
Jan 14, 2007
805 posts
766 upvotes
Soup Kitchen
guardiangod wrote: Oh yeah this thing.

My father once bought this off the back of a van in a parking lot. After the guy left, then he phones me.

Once I got to his house, I disassembled this projector and analysed its inner. Long story short- "Sorry dad, you just got scammed out of $200. At least you have that cool scrollable projector screen."

The only good thing I can say is that this projector works. Just don't expect much quality from it.
I do not think this is a white van projector....
also the ASIN number seems correct for projector:B00FFVYUKU
Feb 26, 2011
829 posts
884 upvotes
Calgary
Thank you, your order has been placed.

We've sent you an e-mail confirmation.

Order Number: xxxxx
• 1 item will be shipped to ---- from Retail Ninja- Canada. Estimated delivery: April 29 2016 - May 12 2016
Mar 6, 2010
138 posts
161 upvotes
It's exactly the same model, and the case is exactly the same.

Of course, the one my dad bought is either a fake, or it's very shoddily constructed model.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1249 posts
904 upvotes
You know what they say... if it's too good to be true...
Aug 20, 2011
543 posts
297 upvotes
Pallet Town
guardiangod wrote: Oh yeah this thing.

I want to hear more of this long story actually; some guy tried the same thing to me last year at a Walmart parking lot lol
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1195 posts
745 upvotes
Looks like more became available? I was able to checkout.
Oct 22, 2012
434 posts
792 upvotes
They are being put up one at a time on the Amazon marketplace. Once one sells, the item shows as "currently unavailable" and then reappears a few minutes later.

I bought one, what the heck. I've never had a problem returning anything purchased through Amazon.
Aug 1, 2011
74 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
Erumuh wrote: They are being put up one at a time on the Amazon marketplace. Once one sells, the item shows as "currently unavailable" and then reappears a few minutes later.

I bought one, what the heck. I've never had a problem returning anything purchased through Amazon.
Just got shipping notification...looks like it's coming from the states as they used USPS
Aug 24, 2011
40 posts
7 upvotes
Saint-Hubert
I'm curious about what I'll received (if it ships mine)
Aug 1, 2011
74 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
qcfragger wrote: I'm curious about what I'll received (if it ships mine)
Yeah me too, I still think it might be a bulb, but should know if its legit by the weight. Fingers crossed for legit projector.
Sep 22, 2010
49 posts
56 upvotes
Longueuil
thebomb21 wrote: Just got shipping notification...looks like it's coming from the states as they used USPS
Does it say how heavy the package is?