Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Orchard

Apple Watch 4 (44mm GPS) Brand New with 2yrs AppleCare+ - $414 after promo code

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2019 10:41 am
Jul 19, 2013
161 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
Just did a chat before placing my order. Was going to get one for myself but instead got it for the hubby.
Should he not like it, the return shipping is free and have until the end of Jan 2020 to return as long as it's unopened.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1304 posts
2446 upvotes
AlexatOrchard wrote: Yup that's correct. Embarrassing error on the page :(
Hey! The price is solid, quick Q though, do you guys also sell the 40mm or just 44mm? I can't seem to find a search, all I see are iPhones on your website
Nov 23, 2018
320 posts
642 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Is this the only model available on the website ?

And is the AW5 worth it over the AW4 ? Or is it a solid deal ?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
Wow, I needed this thing badly for its health features. This sucks. Any chance for more stock?
Last edited by henrik112 on Nov 28th, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 3, 2013
223 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JanardhananR7411 wrote: OOS already
Yeah you guys cleaned us out. It wasn't a huge batch of Watches. We'll have to look at stocking more Watches moving forward, but won't have 'em in time for Black Friday weekend. Good problems to have I guess.
As the co-founder of a business dedicated to making it easy to buy and sell used iPhones, I have fairly extensive experience navigating Craigslist/Kijiji for used iPhones, and also troubleshooting said iPhones.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
AlexatOrchard wrote: Yeah you guys cleaned us out. It wasn't a huge batch of Watches. We'll have to look at stocking more Watches moving forward, but won't have 'em in time for Black Friday weekend. Good problems to have I guess.
Not for people who actually need it for health reasons. Most people probably bought it for recreational use, which sucks for people like me who desperately need one due to health condition
Dec 3, 2013
223 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto, ON
henrik112 wrote: Wow, I needed this thing badly for its health features. This sucks. Any chance for more stock?
We'll definitely look at stocking some high-quality used ones moving forward. There definitely seems to be demand there.
As the co-founder of a business dedicated to making it easy to buy and sell used iPhones, I have fairly extensive experience navigating Craigslist/Kijiji for used iPhones, and also troubleshooting said iPhones.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1304 posts
2446 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: Not for people who actually need it for health reasons. Most people probably bought it for recreational use, which sucks for people like me who desperately need one due to health condition
They still sell it in other places you know right? Sportchek has it for $420 (40mm) and Best Buy has it for $470 and they regularly have refurb options for $400.....
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
fatcowxlive wrote: They still sell it in other places you know right? Sportchek has it for $420 (40mm) and Best Buy has it for $470 and they regularly have refurb options for $400.....
Not for this price. Haven't been able to work for a while due to health, so I'm trying to save as much as possible for something I need. Plus, I'm aware of those options, but they don't include Applecare +
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
mine came in yesterday - rather surprised by the super fast shipping. The box is indeed retail sealed; all that's left is for me to sort out the apple care warranty registration and coverage. thanks op!
Be kind and civil with one another

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)