Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2010 posts
2074 upvotes
Toronto

Ordering from simplehuman.com

Are there any duties/import fees when ordering from simplehuman.com/ca and shipping to a Canadian address? I emailed customer support but the guy didn't seem to know what I was talking about
7 replies
Jan 17, 2013
770 posts
365 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Are there any duties/import fees when ordering from simplehuman.com/ca and shipping to a Canadian address? I emailed customer support but the guy didn't seem to know what I was talking about
Ask the support person where is the item shipping from? USA or Canada. That the support person should be able to answer and you can investigate from there based on that info. If items come from different warehouse, find out if these warehouses are in USA or Canada.
Aug 6, 2014
113 posts
96 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got a few items replaced under warranty from simplehuman (because my original products were defective, they placed new orders on my behalf on their website), and they all shipped from California via UPS. So presumably they only ship from USA from their online store. Bed Bath & Beyond carries most of their products for local shipping (Hudson's Bay has a few too).
Jul 25, 2013
281 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
i've ordered many times ( soap refills), no duties from my experience

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)