OREO pop-up opening at Toronto Union Station (Jan.30-Feb. 1)
Just came across this. I'll probably be stopping by before and after work for a cookie.
To celebrate the triumphant return of The OREO Most Stuf cookie, the OREO Stuf Shoppe is coming to Union Station Toronto for three days only: Thursday, January 30 through to Saturday, February 1.
The OREO Stuf Shoppe will be offering the usual OREO favourites, fans know and love AND one-of-a-kind cookie creations with unique flavour combinations not available anywhere else in the world, featuring the OREO Most Stuf cookie:
- The Crunchy Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in white chocolatey coating with kettle popcorn pieces
- The Salty Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in milk chocolatey coating with crushed pretzel pieces
- The Cup o’ Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in dark chocolatey coating with coffee flavour and mini crispy pearls
- The Spicy Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in dark chocolatey coating with cayenne pepper
- The Gold Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in gold chocolatey coating with golden flecks
These crazy-delicious and specialty OREO cookies will be offered free of charge, while supplies last*.
Union Station - Front Street Promenade (located beneath the Great Hall)
Thursday, January 30: 07:00am to 8:00pm EST
Friday, January 31: 07:00am to 8:00pm EST
Saturday, February 1: 10:00am to 7:00pm EST