290 posts
69 upvotes
Vancouver
Are there lootboxes surprise mechanism?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2006
4088 posts
664 upvotes
It's one of the prettiest games on PS4 (so I assume PC would look even better) but the single player is incredibly bland. $10 or less is good. I bought it at $20 and didn't feel it was worth $20 lol.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11242 posts
10581 upvotes
Oakville
bholmes2000 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2019 9:44 pm
I see Battlefield 1 is also 75% off. It gets better reviews but I am a Star Wars fan, which would you suggest I get?
Go with SW:BF2 for sure. Flying around in a starfighter is worth it.

I just wish they would make a single player starfighter game. Even if they just redid the old Xwing and Tie Fighter games that would be awesome.
Local multiplayer would also be awesome.
Mar 5, 2013
200 posts
232 upvotes
Kitchener
Fun game. Would definitely have picked it up for PC if I didn't already have it on EA Access on my XB1
May 18, 2006
907 posts
360 upvotes
EA doesn't deserve any of our money these days
Apr 8, 2017
597 posts
387 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Oy, should I try it now? I have all these good memories from the original battlefronts... Do I risk EA taking that away from me?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Nov 22, 2013
627 posts
486 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal at $5.99. Too bad I forgot to stop my EA Pass trial for $6+ otherwise I might have bought this if I didn't already have it. So many games and so hard to keep track of what I have. Anyway yes for $5.99 and despite DRM this game is worth it as it has a single player campaign.
Dec 26, 2012
514 posts
349 upvotes
Quebec
engineered wrote:
Jun 20th, 2019 10:12 pm

I just wish they would make a single player starfighter game. Even if they just redid the old Xwing and Tie Fighter games that would be awesome.
Go with the originals. I still replay the old Tie-Fighter game every few year. After the initial purple-polygon shock the game is still as awesome and challenging as ever. THe only problem would gbe getting you rhands on a working joystick if you haven't kept one from way back.
Mar 23, 2006
396 posts
87 upvotes
As a person who knows absolutely nothing about the Star Wars universe, would i enjoy the game just on the gameplay?
Jun 21, 2007
24 posts
35 upvotes
Prince George, BC
I haven't put this much time into a video game since my early 20's (20 years ago). It's a triple A title that had a rough start, and there's a new patch coming next week.

Reddit Trailer for new patch.

The game had a rough start, and was pay to win for about 3 days, the other 2+ years has been just high quality game play and graphics.
Feb 10, 2014
576 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto
The single players campaign was pretty decent but short. The MP really was terrible and this game became infamous for its micro transactions at the time...is it still a thing with it? For 5.99, that's a good enough price for the Single Player campaign though....
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1179 posts
639 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is it possible to play the maps with bots only, or is it strictly multiplayer?
Sep 7, 2009
68 posts
6 upvotes
Markham
I was never able to register for an origin account
I couldn't receive verification email from them
Same for the last time I tried to register for Sims 4
Jan 25, 2012
72 posts
44 upvotes
Just purchased, I'm going camping for the weekend, so I'm excited to try it out next week!

I've been waiting SO SO SO Long for this game to be on sale like this for PC. Thank you OP!