Expired Hot Deals

Origin

Battlefield V Definitive Edition 90% off ($6.49) + a couple other Battlefields 88% off

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 1:08 pm
[OP]
Dec 19, 2019
273 posts
2195 upvotes

[Origin] Battlefield V Definitive Edition 90% off ($6.49) + a couple other Battlefields 88% off

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Origin
More offers from Origin
Came across this deal on a different website and its live on Origin under Sales but it doesn't seem too well organized yet so I thought I'd give you guys a heads-up (you can buy the games right now though).

Battlefield V Definitive Edition 90% off $6.49 You have to hit Buy Now under Get the Game for it to come up.

Battlefield 1 Revolution 88% off $6.87

Battlefield 4 Premium Edition 88% off $6.87

Dead Space 1 90% off $2.69

From Steam descriptions:

Battlefield V Definitive Edition contains the Battlefield V base game and the definitive collection of content:
All gameplay content (weapons, vehicles, and gadgets) from launch, Year 1, and Year 2
All Elites
84 immersive outfit variations for the British and German armies to enhance the WWII sandbox
8 soldier outfits from Year 2
2 weapon skins from Year 2, applicable to 10 and 4 weapons respectively
3 vehicle dressings
33 Chapter Reward items from Year 1

Battlefield 1 Revolution is the complete package containing:
Battlefield 1 base game — Experience the dawn of all-out war in Battlefield 1. Discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign, or join in epic team-based multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Fight as infantry or take control of amazing vehicles on land, air, and sea.
Battlefield 1 Premium Pass — Plunge into 4 themed expansion packs with new multiplayer maps, new weapons, and more. (Expansion packs = They Shall Not Pass, In the Name of the Tsar, Turning Tides, Apocalypse)
The Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack, and Hellfighter Pack — Get themed weapons, vehicles, and emblems based on the famous heroes and units.

Battlefield 4 Premium Edition includes:
All 5 expansion packs — 20 new maps, 48 exclusive assignments, new modes, & more.
Exclusive personalization options — Outfit yourself with the latest camos, paints, emblems, and dog tags. With gear for all 4 combat roles, the combinations are endless.
Priority position in server queue — Jump into the fight as quickly as possible. Priority position means you can start breaking the enemy faster.
12 bonus Battlepacks — Get your hands on gun attachments, XP boosts, and customizations only available to Premium members.

Battlefield 4 Premium is also on sale on Steam until August 25th. Link here.

No idea how long the sale is on for yet. Enjoy :) I know I seem to spam the forum with Battlefield deals, but this is easily the lowest BF V Definitive has been on a first-party site so far. It's just cheap fun >.>
Try speaking American, it's the only language I understand.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2006
1376 posts
482 upvotes
Never buy from Origin without checking other sites first (Origin is always more expensive in general). As an example, Fanatical has the current lowest price on Battlefield 5 Definitive Edition at $5.75 Canadian.
Mar 22, 2017
93 posts
109 upvotes
This game was a dumpster fire When it first came out and it took a whole year of patches before reaching a playable state. Now the developers have tweaked the gameplay to the point where it's unplayable yet again.

Not a bad price at $6, but frankly would probably recommend BF1 first before BFV imo, which is even cheaper than this sale
Oct 31, 2013
700 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
Weren't all the bfs free on epic or Amazon prime just recently?
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Nov 27, 2020
55 posts
54 upvotes
psxcheater wrote: Weren't all the bfs free on epic or Amazon prime just recently?
You can get a free origin code to redeem BF V using your amazon prime member account on twitch until Sept 1st.
I didn't had prime on amazon so I created a new account to get the free prime for 30 days to redeem this game.
[OP]
Dec 19, 2019
273 posts
2195 upvotes
Update: Battlefield V Definitive is now 90% off on Steam for $6.49. Link here. Also available to play for the weekend free.
Try speaking American, it's the only language I understand.