Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Origin

Dragon Age Inquisition $29.99 with coupon code

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2015 9:43 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
2896 posts
214 upvotes

[Origin] Dragon Age Inquisition $29.99 with coupon code

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50% off
More offers from Origin
For anyone interested, Dragon Age Inquisition is on sale right now on EA's Origin digital game store for $39.99. If you add the coupon code origin25, you'll get another 25% off, bringing the price down to $29.99.

Not sure if this is an historical low or not, but seems attractive.

Additionally, the coupon can be used for the Deluxe Edition which is also on sale for $46.66, bringing the price to $34.99

Dragon Age Inquisition Standard - $29.99 with coupon
https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/buy/ ... rd-edition

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe - $34.99 with coupon
https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/buy/ ... xe-edition
“My biggest problem with modernity may lie in the growing separation of the ethical and the legal.”
-Nassim Nicholas Taleb
11 replies
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
993 upvotes
Vaughan
Surprised people still purchase from CAD Origin. It's always, always, always cheaper to purchase from Origin Mexico, with no downside.

Take this deal for example, regular edition is $26.99 on Origin Mexico (USD), and then you can use the coupon code to bring it down even lower. Pretty simple.
Oct 28, 2012
886 posts
138 upvotes
EDMONTON
heard this game use some horrible DRM if you change your hardware it won't run anymore?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
5396 posts
1818 upvotes
Gitaroo wrote: heard this game use some horrible DRM if you change your hardware it won't run anymore?
No, with Origin you can run the game on multiple computers with the same Origin account if you don't play simultaneously.
Sep 28, 2012
352 posts
290 upvotes
Vancouver
squadz wrote: Surprised people still purchase from CAD Origin. It's always, always, always cheaper to purchase from Origin Mexico, with no downside.

Take this deal for example, regular edition is $26.99 on Origin Mexico (USD), and then you can use the coupon code to bring it down even lower. Pretty simple.
If you do that on steam your account can get banned or the game might be region locked. looking on reddit, many people have done it with no consequences, however some have had the game pulled from their account or their purchasing rights revoked. your money will be refunded, but it would suck to have two origin accounts. one for old games and one to purchase new ones.

[–]sniflez 19 points 1 year ago
Just beware when using Proxy with Origin. If you don't care purchasing future Origin games and DLCs direct from Origin Store again then feel free to risk your account. Mine, ever since I used proxy on my origin account I can no longer buy anything from my origin store. It will not let me buy any game and dlcs. When I chatted with EA support they said I used my account with proxies buying from other region and my account have been disabled from buying from origin store :( I have been passed to 3 different support staff to sort out my buying issue on origin until they asked me to call their higher level support.

This guy was from the US buying Mexican keys.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1342 posts
239 upvotes
Is this game optimized yet? I remember news of it running awfully on good PCs
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2011
1099 posts
236 upvotes
Great game, I play it on PS4 and the multiplayer is addicting... lol
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15660 posts
6261 upvotes
Socpens wrote: Is this game optimized yet? I remember news of it running awfully on good PCs
Ran great on my 2-year-old computer. Initial loading time is a slog, but they might have improved it since then.

Getting banned for using a Mexican proxy seems to be a rare occurrence. I'm more leery about using Hola since it seems to make your PC an exit node.

PS don't get the Deluxe Edition, the extras aren't really worth it.
Dec 24, 2014
77 posts
9 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Socpens wrote: Is this game optimized yet? I remember news of it running awfully on good PCs
Only ever heard problems with dual-core CPUs, which last I've heard has been fixed.
Aug 20, 2005
275 posts
38 upvotes
Can someone reply to let me know what is wrong with Origin account games ? I have never bought from them online before.
Jun 14, 2009
24 posts
telix wrote: Can someone reply to let me know what is wrong with Origin account games ? I have never bought from them online before.
Nothing is really wrong with them, most people are simply using steam and don't want 2 platform that mostly do the same thing and have all their game at the same place.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2006
1185 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Deals dead, it's now 33% off, still decent I guess.
Maximize wrote: For anyone interested, Dragon Age Inquisition is on sale right now on EA's Origin digital game store for $39.99. If you add the coupon code origin25, you'll get another 25% off, bringing the price down to $29.99.

Not sure if this is an historical low or not, but seems attractive.

Additionally, the coupon can be used for the Deluxe Edition which is also on sale for $46.66, bringing the price to $34.99

Dragon Age Inquisition Standard - $29.99 with coupon
https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/buy/ ... rd-edition

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe - $34.99 with coupon
https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/buy/ ... xe-edition