Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Origin

Save 25% On most games already on sale - Titanfall $9.99, DA:I $29.99 + More

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2015 11:10 pm
[OP]
Jan 22, 2007
244 posts
255 upvotes

[Origin] Save 25% On most games already on sale - Titanfall $9.99, DA:I $29.99 + More

Deal Link:
Price:
$9.99
Savings:
25%
More offers from Origin
Origin currently has a promo code ORIGIN25 which provides 25% off most PC games, including those already on sale as part of their weekly deals. Use the code in your cart (click the Promo Code dropdown above the subtotal on the right hand side of your cart)

Notable title prices after code is applied
- Tititanfall Deluxe Edition - $9.99 (+ all DLC is currently free)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition (Standard Edition) - $29.99
- Simcity (Standard Edition) - $9.99
- Fifa 15 - $34.99
- Battlefield 4 - $9.99
- Sims 4 - $29.99
9 replies
Nov 7, 2005
422 posts
41 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, in for BF4. Being EA I'm sure it will suck but I've got to give it a shot.

And this time if I have any trouble at all with that Origin Client, it's bittorrent time. I paid for it so I'll play it...any way I can.
Jan 22, 2007
244 posts
255 upvotes
kirm wrote: And this time if I have any trouble at all with that Origin Client, it's bittorrent time. I paid for it so I'll play it...any way I can.
It's worth noting EA now has a 24 hour from first launch (or 7 days after purchase) refund policy.
Nov 7, 2005
422 posts
41 upvotes
Edmonton
I did actually note that...it's just that I'm sceptical when it comes to EA.

I always pay for my games, I want to support developers and companies that produce the games. But when they make it sooooo difficult to enjoy your title because of their DRM crap I just wonder who they're punishing; the pirates or me, the customer.
Apr 3, 2006
1690 posts
670 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I wish I didn't have to use origin *sigh*
[OP]
Jan 22, 2007
244 posts
255 upvotes
Yeah, it would be nice if all companies went the route of gog.com games with standalone installers.

That said I think origin is about as equally annoying as steam. It just has way fewer games so it seems annoying to load it up for the one or two games you want to play.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1170 posts
818 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Titanfall is the only online game I bought that doesn't work half the time. Either because of high ping or it just freezes my computer waiting to connect and never does. Hell ctrl+alt+delete doesn't even work. It's the only fricking program I have installed that it doesn't work!

Origin is completely blacklisted in my book
Aug 19, 2011
255 posts
104 upvotes
GTA
Between Titanfall and BF4, which work better for multiplayer online play?
Oct 1, 2006
644 posts
126 upvotes
Ottawa & Brampto…
py2000 wrote: Between Titanfall and BF4, which work better for multiplayer online play?
I feel the community is bigger and more active for BF4, I'd suggest getting that between the two.
"And if you don't know, now you know"
Apr 11, 2011
403 posts
301 upvotes
Montreal
py2000 wrote: Between Titanfall and BF4, which work better for multiplayer online play?
While I like Titanfall, BF4 is much better !