Toronto

Osmow's $8.99 chicken on the rocks. Until Feb 19

Price:
$8.99
Expiry:
February 20, 2023
Retailer:
Osmow's
Valid at participating locations only. Prices may vary by location. Plus applicable taxes. Cannot be combined with other offers, coupons or discount cards.

Online & delivery price for Chicken On The ROCKS® at $9.99. Regular size only. Discount not applicable on a large. Offer includes Regular Chicken OR Falafel on the ROCKS® for a limited time only. Offer ends February 19, 2023.
Images
  • Screenshot_20230110_105438_Outlook.jpg
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
155 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10540 posts
3842 upvotes
This thread is going to be more fun to read than the food is to eat (which isn’t fun)

Discussions of digestion issues here we come
Autocorrect sucks
Dec 5, 2011
531 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto
Now you can make a combo by adding pepto bismol and tums for an extra $2.99.
Mar 7, 2020
71 posts
144 upvotes
ADenariusSaved wrote: Whoa, significant protein for under $10!!!
Their food is pretty good, had an entire party meal with a few buddies last year.
Pretty good? Are you sure it was Osmows? lol
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2109 posts
460 upvotes
man Osmows is so hit and miss for me. When it's good, it's GOOD but when its bad it's so trash. Why do I keep going back? They must put cocaine in that white sauce.
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9426 posts
6859 upvotes
Toronto
I only ever tried this stuff at a company lunch because they're clients of ours and it was really not good at all. If you're in the GTA we have better shawarma at every other major intersection. $8.99 sounds about right for this fast food junk chain food.
Dec 26, 2006
458 posts
572 upvotes
Sounds like they need to get more traffic despite their expensive ad campaign. It doesn’t pay for itself. Noticed shrinkflation recently with them where their portions are smaller these days. Quality has decreased. Much better quality at true shawarma places. I do like their sauce though.
Jun 26, 2009
173 posts
199 upvotes
Osmows is horrific shawarma. To each their own. Empire if you want the good stuff, iykyk
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4385 posts
1433 upvotes
I hate their lakeshore location, nasty food. Other locations really goood
+1 OP this is good deal. Ill go today.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2002
1059 posts
432 upvotes
Even when you ask for little sauce, they still drench your entire plate with an excessive amount of sauce.

I understand to each their own but this to me is excessive. And when you ask for "no sauce", they look at you in bewilderment and wonder why.
Last edited by Bincent on Jan 10th, 2023 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 7, 2017
436 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This thread is soon gonna be all the softies complaining about diarrhea cause they can't handle the spice. As for me, I like their chicken on the rocks (always extra hot). I been slowly cutting down cause I'm trying to cut out rice, but I get the random cravings. Thanks OP!
Dec 26, 2006
458 posts
572 upvotes
I think most understand the sauce is good and makes the dish. True shawarma has tasty meat and doesn’t need the load of sauce. Most understand that they burn their lower quality meat and cover it in sauce to cover up the lack of flavor.
Jan 15, 2017
143 posts
208 upvotes
Bincent wrote: Even when you ask for little sauce, they still drench your entire plate with an excessive amount of sauce.

I understand to each their own but this to me is excessive. And when you ask for "no sauce", they look at you in bewilderment and wonder why.
That actually looks good. Everytime I get it they put half the sauce that you have and when I ask for more they charged me extra. I no longer go there as lazeez is better and cheaper than osmow's. But if anyone is in Mississauga area, Lezzet Shawarma Falafel House is my number one go to.
Oct 23, 2013
300 posts
357 upvotes
Calgary
I ate at this restaurant visiting Toronto and it wasn't good. Also ended up on throne after 2 hours
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1222 posts
950 upvotes
The Great North
Dec 4, 2022
4 posts
2 upvotes
How much is it usually?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2020
3922 posts
3240 upvotes
Torontois @ 宇宙中心
Nev0513 wrote: This thread is soon gonna be all the softies complaining about diarrhea cause they can't handle the spice. As for me, I like their chicken on the rocks (always extra hot). I been slowly cutting down cause I'm trying to cut out rice, but I get the random cravings. Thanks OP!
I absolutely HATE rice, but I actually voluntarily ate this one without chucking it or giving it to some other dude.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)