Expired Hot Deals

Otterbox defender iPhone 5+ Rocketfish iPhone 5 case=$14 (Reg.60+20)after PM @BB & FS

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2013 10:07 am
[OP]
Member
Mar 19, 2012
374 posts
81 upvotes

Otterbox defender iPhone 5+ Rocketfish iPhone 5 case=$14 (Reg.60+20)after PM @BB & FS

Deal Link:
Price:
14
BB Otterbox defender iphone 5($59.99)
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/ott ... ageIndex=1

Amazon.ca($18)
http://www.amazon.ca/OtterBox-Defender- ... ox+iphone5

If they charge you shipping, buy two then reture one
According to their 10% beat policy, the final price would be around $14
There are many other color on sale on amazon.ca, help your self!
(This one is very good that has the whole body protection including the screen!)


Pic
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=6 ... Z-g8Pg&v=3


If they refuse to PM due to the seller is not authorized, then

click here, amazon link page, you will see a seller called AMAZON.CA $CDN$ 19.65



You and also add a Rockedfish iphone 5 for free.

e.g best buy: http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/SearchResu ... ewall=true

For online:add them together (otterbox and rockedfish) to cart and you will see discount. You need another item so that your order is over $20 and return the one that you dont want. Call in, PM amazon the price.

For in store, YMMV, I tried to talk to a gay and he argued that they dont PM bundle, (he saw those items as bundle), then I took both to the cashier, I told the nice lady this is you weekly special, and I get the the Rochedfish for free. Then I asked her to PM amazon with no issue. LOL...

GOOD LUCK!
35 replies
Sr. Member
Mar 21, 2010
824 posts
205 upvotes
Edmonton
zhulinghe6152 wrote: BB Otterbox defender iphone 5($59.99)
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/ott ... ageIndex=1

Amazon.ca($18)
http://www.amazon.ca/OtterBox-Defender- ... ox+iphone5

If they charge you shipping, buy two then reture one
According to their 10% beat policy, the final price would be around $14
There are many other color on sale on amazon.ca, help you self!
(This one is very good that has the whole body protection including the screen!)


Pic
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=6 ... Z-g8Pg&v=3
I think this is YMMV, bb & fs normally don't PM amazon unless it's sold by Amazon.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2004
3259 posts
444 upvotes
Good prices for 4/4s as well, thanks OP, will order one. Anyone have any suggestions as to a specific one?
[OP]
Member
Mar 19, 2012
374 posts
81 upvotes
ihatebell wrote: I think this is YMMV, bb & fs normally don't PM amazon unless it's sold by Amazon.
From BB website,

Should you find a lower price in-store, in print or online from an authorized Canadian dealer we will beat it by 10% of the difference.

The company is located in Canada and it's a Canadian dealer.

Or you can choose the Amazon.ca as an opinion: $CDN$ 19.65
[OP]
Member
Mar 19, 2012
374 posts
81 upvotes
movieking wrote: Good prices for 4/4s as well, thanks OP, will order one. Anyone have any suggestions as to a specific one?
Otterbox Commuter is like general iphone case, not worth $20
but defender is good enough at 20bucks

Armor:
Water protection - Immersion up to 6.6 feet for up to 30 minutes
Drop protection - Up to 10 foot drop onto concrete
Crush protection - Run over by a two-ton (4,400 lb.) vehicle :-0 :-0
Dust protection

it's expensive, unless you wanna swim with you iphone, or you want drop it very hard.....
Member
User avatar
Feb 13, 2006
322 posts
5 upvotes
Just got rejected, I was told that that seller is not an authorized seller, it looks like some random user selling them?
zhulinghe6152 wrote: From BB website,

Should you find a lower price in-store, in print or online from an authorized Canadian dealer we will beat it by 10% of the difference.

The company is located in Canada and it's a Canadian dealer.

Or you can choose the Amazon.ca as an opinion: $CDN$ 19.65
[OP]
Member
Mar 19, 2012
374 posts
81 upvotes
The Great Raj! wrote: Just got rejected, I was told that that seller is not an authorized seller, it looks like some random user selling them?
click new on amazon page, scroll down, you will see a seller called AMAZON.CA $CDN$ 19.65, still good to buy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 25, 2008
2911 posts
3408 upvotes
Winnipeg
I dont think anybody would get lucky in price matching this. Its a great price nonetheless!
Member
Nov 14, 2007
227 posts
132 upvotes
Good Price, if they will accept the PM.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2004
3259 posts
444 upvotes
Thanks OP, got a couple of Defenders, hoping they are legit.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2012
1924 posts
352 upvotes
Toronto
Just did a PM at the store.. 13.81 + taxes.. Sweet price.. Will thank op when I reach home..
----
[OP]
Member
Mar 19, 2012
374 posts
81 upvotes
lex4ever wrote: Just did a PM at the store.. 13.81 + taxes.. Sweet price.. Will thank op when I reach home..
Wow u beat the op
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2250 posts
1524 upvotes
Toronto
I've PMed 3 of these before for ~14 all in each, I believe they were a few dollars lower in the past. Returned 2 in the end… can't remember if it was sold directly from Amazon though.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2004
3259 posts
444 upvotes
Still haven't received mine yet from the reseller. Anyone else? Dead is deal now BTW.
[OP]
Member
Mar 19, 2012
374 posts
81 upvotes
movieking wrote: Still haven't received mine yet from the reseller. Anyone else? Dead is deal now BTW.
You should go to fs and do pm??
Member
User avatar
Sep 3, 2012
291 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Hi, what do you mean by: If they charge you shipping, buy two then reture one
Member
May 19, 2013
408 posts
4548 upvotes
Vaughan
ofertasgo wrote: Hi, what do you mean by: If they charge you shipping, buy two then reture one
Orders over $20 will get free shipping so getting 2 will qualify you for it.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)