Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Outdoor Research

Winter Flash Sale - 50% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2022 3:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
9116 posts
10598 upvotes
Toronto

Winter Flash Sale - 50% Off

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 18, 2022
Retailer:
Outdoor Research

Shop 50% off winter insulation and fleece perfect for staying warm during all your winter activities. Shop now and enjoy all season long. Valid through 12/18.
6 replies
Sep 30, 2022
101 posts
234 upvotes
What a good selection…. Of 4 items??
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
9116 posts
10598 upvotes
Toronto
holygrace wrote: What a good selection…. Of 4 items??
That's 4 more items at 50% off than you posted.
Aug 24, 2015
541 posts
2158 upvotes
AB
I have the jacket version of the anorak and imo it’s better than the Arc’teryx equivalent (Atom) that I also have. Good deal for those who don’t really care about the Arc’teryx logo. Plus OR warranty is apparently really good (never used them personally tho).
Oct 17, 2005
464 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
puglife644 wrote: I have the jacket version of the anorak and imo it’s better than the Arc’teryx equivalent (Atom) that I also have. Good deal for those who don’t really care about the Arc’teryx logo. Plus OR warranty is apparently really good (never used them personally tho).
Black Friday and Cyberk Monday deal for this was better. I agree that the Shadow Insulated is warmer then the Atom LT but the fit is a bit unusual as per the reviews. This will vary depending on your body type. I prefer jacket version
Sep 30, 2022
101 posts
234 upvotes
puglife644 wrote: I have the jacket version of the anorak and imo it’s better than the Arc’teryx equivalent (Atom) that I also have. Good deal for those who don’t really care about the Arc’teryx logo. Plus OR warranty is apparently really good (never used them personally tho).
Do you have the LT or the AR Atom. I own the AR and wondering if it's worth buying the OR one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)