Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Outdoorcovers

Patio furniture covers 25$ and up

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 5:15 pm
Mar 25, 2018
420 posts
503 upvotes

Patio furniture covers 25$ and up

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
Outdoorcovers
I think this is a pretty good deal for patio furniture covers. Quality is pretty good. Starts from 25$. Note that it is final sale so no return.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Looks similar to amazon ones, if anyone interested, can compare price
Price looks better/close to amazon, but never heard of this site and not sure abt shipping cost
https://www.amazon.ca/Patio-Furniture-C ... 6257452011
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Mar 25, 2018
420 posts
503 upvotes
anshiren wrote: Looks similar to amazon ones, if anyone interested, can compare price
Price looks better/close to amazon, but never heard of this site and not sure abt shipping cost
https://www.amazon.ca/Patio-Furniture-C ... 6257452011
I ordered yesterday and it was delivered today. The shipping is 14.99$. It is free if you order 150 but my order was less though so paid for shipping.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
NuF518600 wrote: I ordered yesterday and it was delivered today. The shipping is 14.99$. It is free if you order 150 but my order was less though so paid for shipping.
Sounds good. I checked if buying one small piece, shipping plus discount price is similar to amazon retail. But if buying several pieces, looks like a good deal.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Apr 6, 2004
476 posts
66 upvotes
For ones that cover table and chairs, is there a good way to stop water from pooling in the middle since the chair backs are higher than the table?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
j8lam wrote: For ones that cover table and chairs, is there a good way to stop water from pooling in the middle since the chair backs are higher than the table?
Place something taller than chair backs on the table to tent pole the cover?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Place something taller than chair backs on the table to tent pole the cover?
Yep that's what I do :)

Alternatively, you can stack the chairs and get a separate cover for them, which they offer.
Last edited by deezz on Jul 29th, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Apr 6, 2004
476 posts
66 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Place something taller than chair backs on the table to tent pole the cover?
I tried that before but eventually something sags, and once a bit of water collects, the weight makes it sag even more. I didn't have a good way to make the cover tight enough that it never sags anywhere.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Thanks so much OP, I have never been able to find a cover for my extra extra long patio couch (121") for a reasonable price until now. Pulled the trigger and will finally have actual patio covers for my furniture now instead of tarps that have holes in them and bungees lol.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3567 posts
3194 upvotes
Anyone know where to get a cover for an awning?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2290 posts
1949 upvotes
Looks like they're based out of Milton/Mississauga and flat rate shipping in the GTA is $14.95 if you don't meet the $150 threshold for free shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
j8lam wrote: I tried that before but eventually something sags, and once a bit of water collects, the weight makes it sag even more. I didn't have a good way to make the cover tight enough that it never sags anywhere.
Check out Duck Covers, they're expensive so you can probably do something yourself if you can find a similar-style inflatable. Just be forewarned: we had one but I guess animals claws popped it (racoons, probably..)

edit: looks like you can't get them anymore, so..maybe check for something similar or DIY like i mentioned above.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Good prices. Not sure about this: Savanna covers are highly waterproof but less resistant to direct sun.

I bought Classic Accessories Ravenna covers on Amazon.com which were cheaper than any Canadian retailer and they have a lifetime warranty.